Lost.. again...

I should change my blog title to "The Chronicles of an emotional roller coaster who constantly gets lost in buildings".

Or maybe to "The Chronicles of an illusion of richness".

The former title would be related to how I got lost in 1 Utama over the summer with Calvin. Yesterday. I got lost in Darren's apartment building with Matt. Brilliant no?

So we entered the building and headed for the lifts. Logical because Darren's on the 6th floor. Went up to the 6th floor. Got off the lift.. and was lost. Walked to the left.. doubled back because it looked like it was heading towards the wrong end of the alphabet. Darren's is C. Doubled back and headed the other way and only found Apt. E but no D or C Or B or A!.. So we figured that we were in the wrong block. SO down we went.. to 'G' Floor... I stepped out of the lift and stepped right back in because.. it was not the floor we'd come in on. We came in on FIRST floor. So back up to first floor we went. And off the lift we got. And headed towards the other end of the block.... wandered around the lobby a bit.. Finally Matt got brave enough to open the door at other end. Hey look!! apartments! THinking that was the right block we headed that way but didn't find any lifts. Meaning. on the 6th floor, all we had to do was go through a fire door that we'd just walked through on the first floor. Sigh.. So back up to the 6th floor we went.. and through the fire door we walked.. Taddaaa!!! apartment D's door to our left. waaahh.. found it.

So wonderful hor?

Anyway, attended Darren's little graduation gathering. Thought we were late but we were the first to arrive! even though we arrived half an hour AFTER the proposed time. hahaha.. and the host wasn't home. Gone to get pizza. So embarrassing. Decided to be silly while speaking on the intercom. So when I heard a male voice over the intercom.. I went "PIZZA DELIVERY!". Shit. it wasn't Darren.. It was his BROTHER. haiyah...

Ended up being an hour late for Mance's Surprise birthday party. Hahhaa.. by more than an hour? oops.. hahahha.. But it was all good. It was pretty fun hanging out with Jenice, Candy and Charlotte. First time I've been out with Candy at night. After knowing her for 4 years? We should do it more often.

The week's been pretty nutty. Slept only for 3 hours on Friday morning. Then was awake for 20.

Talking about random. while walking around queen st. yesterday after Mance's while deciding where to go for supper.. I saw 3 chinese gurls in front of my carrying truckloads of groceries.... They stopped at the traffic lights.. Suddenly I recognised them.. My UMSA friends! hahahha.. So funny lah. These 3 gurls bogged down with groceries walking amongst ppl all dressed up for a night out in the town at 12 midnight!! hats off to them man!!!

I'm feeling kinda blur. ahhahah.. it's my over-sleeping day. anyway, better get some work done. Going out for dinner with Jenice. Sigh.. This life is getting kinda lonely without my sisters. Getting to be more independent and doing more of my own things I suppose. Well, having fun la! hehehe..

Okay.. Going now. tata!

Comments

Popular Posts