my brilliance is unsurpassed.

I had my breakfast for lunch, lunch for tea.... and well, dinner was dinner. phew..

But I feel like I've eaten so much *burp*...

Sister has some friends over..

Having my one and 3/4 shot of southern comfort lemonade. Hmmm.. I thought my cup was bigger. One and 3/4 shots is quite a bit of liquid.

Due to my brilliance, I managed to break the ice apart as they were all clumped together in the bag. Oh.. did I mention I used a wooden rolling pin?

Yep.. A WOODEN rolling pin.

Suffice to say.. THere are multiple dents on my rolling pin now. Haihh.. Why Christine, your brilliance is just unsurpassed. Ice seriously is just sooo soft isn't it?

I am very sleepy. Still need to continue studying *yawn*. Too lazy to do anything else.

Food night tomorrow peeps! Maybe I should get started on practising that certain song.

Comments

Popular Posts