*howl*
*was typed at 2.21am on 27 march 06*
Disappointment. Haih.
I have become so reliant on my internet. It is amazing how badly addicted one can get to technology.
Right, my plan for the weekend obviously failed. What with my 2 reports that were meant to be completed by today only being halfway finished. Well, Psychology's almost done. Only just one more question which I am not too sure how to do. Hopefully I will be able to find a tutor somewhere tomorrow. I've already missed my tutor's office hour. Sigh. What to do? I was too busy procrastinating then with my other 2 lab reports that I didn't have time mar.
Yes, there is one thing I have to gripe about though. THe office hours of these tutors. I reckon Psychology has got to be one of the most inconvenient courses ever. Sigh. It's hard to find help for the lab reports. The only way I can is by looking for my lab tutor whose office hours clash with a class of mine. I can approach other lab tutors. However, they are only in the office in weeks 4 and 5. Meaning last week and this week. Which means for this week's lab report, I either have to do something by Friday or just hope to God that I actually understand it!
Finish it by Friday? It's possible you say. Yes, I do agree it's possible. However, you do have to realise what I have to do by this Friday. Friday alone will bear witness to a test and 2 report hand-ins. Holy mama? I'm screwed. Oh well, I'll figure something out.
Trying to learn not to freak out and stress. Things which I tend to do a lot. I am trying to keep myself calm and take things easy.. Although, maybe taking it too easy would not be such a brilliant idea.
I'm feeling like I'm really lacking human contact. Sigh, where's msn to keep me occupied when I need it? Specially when I'm home alone on a windy night. My sister has done a disappearing act. I thought she was just going out for a while and would be back. Apparently not. Just kinda, scared. Thinking of switching the alarm on. Not really wanting to because I might just forget about it tomorrow morning and boy, will I have a good wake up call!
Trying to keep all supernatural thoughts at bay. haih.. Wild imagination.
Was having such nice entertaining conversations on msn too.. OH well, I guess I'm just going to accept it and let life be. See... my new motto in life. Let some things just slip la.. Don't want to end up 6 feet underground soon eh? I realise, I've been losing my head too much over the past year. Too many times I've already lost it. It's not really healthy and that's not really the person I'd like to be. Although, maybe that's just the person that I am. It's fine to a certain extent. Just don't want it to get too out of hand. Have had that happen to me once. Just, hysterical. Don't even know why. Hahah.. I'm growing to be more emotional with each passing day. Right.
Anyway, to bed I shall head! Need to quelch the sense of guilt! hehehe.. Anyway, if I'm tired tomorrow, I won't be able to do any work right?! heheheh.. Okay. later peeps!
Disappointment. Haih.
I have become so reliant on my internet. It is amazing how badly addicted one can get to technology.
Right, my plan for the weekend obviously failed. What with my 2 reports that were meant to be completed by today only being halfway finished. Well, Psychology's almost done. Only just one more question which I am not too sure how to do. Hopefully I will be able to find a tutor somewhere tomorrow. I've already missed my tutor's office hour. Sigh. What to do? I was too busy procrastinating then with my other 2 lab reports that I didn't have time mar.
Yes, there is one thing I have to gripe about though. THe office hours of these tutors. I reckon Psychology has got to be one of the most inconvenient courses ever. Sigh. It's hard to find help for the lab reports. The only way I can is by looking for my lab tutor whose office hours clash with a class of mine. I can approach other lab tutors. However, they are only in the office in weeks 4 and 5. Meaning last week and this week. Which means for this week's lab report, I either have to do something by Friday or just hope to God that I actually understand it!
Finish it by Friday? It's possible you say. Yes, I do agree it's possible. However, you do have to realise what I have to do by this Friday. Friday alone will bear witness to a test and 2 report hand-ins. Holy mama? I'm screwed. Oh well, I'll figure something out.
Trying to learn not to freak out and stress. Things which I tend to do a lot. I am trying to keep myself calm and take things easy.. Although, maybe taking it too easy would not be such a brilliant idea.
I'm feeling like I'm really lacking human contact. Sigh, where's msn to keep me occupied when I need it? Specially when I'm home alone on a windy night. My sister has done a disappearing act. I thought she was just going out for a while and would be back. Apparently not. Just kinda, scared. Thinking of switching the alarm on. Not really wanting to because I might just forget about it tomorrow morning and boy, will I have a good wake up call!
Trying to keep all supernatural thoughts at bay. haih.. Wild imagination.
Was having such nice entertaining conversations on msn too.. OH well, I guess I'm just going to accept it and let life be. See... my new motto in life. Let some things just slip la.. Don't want to end up 6 feet underground soon eh? I realise, I've been losing my head too much over the past year. Too many times I've already lost it. It's not really healthy and that's not really the person I'd like to be. Although, maybe that's just the person that I am. It's fine to a certain extent. Just don't want it to get too out of hand. Have had that happen to me once. Just, hysterical. Don't even know why. Hahah.. I'm growing to be more emotional with each passing day. Right.
Anyway, to bed I shall head! Need to quelch the sense of guilt! hehehe.. Anyway, if I'm tired tomorrow, I won't be able to do any work right?! heheheh.. Okay. later peeps!
Comments