Exceptionally wonderful day.. right.

Am down with a fever. Feel kind of lightheaded but my procrastination prevents me from sleeping.

Short one. Just before I forget things that happened today.. because I'm already forgetting.

Case One: Old man(and I REALLY do mean old okay!) opens door and CHristine can't!

So yeah.. I was going to the underpass.. Trying to open the wonderful door to allow me to descend the stairs.. but NOoooooo.. the door was stuck either way i pulled or pushed. So, I turned around to cross the road the dangerous way where probability of me getting hit by a bus .. is real high.

Then I turn around to check on the old guy whom I saw climbing up the stairs... and the doors.. Open..

So I embarassingly walk towards the door and senior man starts telling me about how these doors just need a bit of pushing and tells me about his skinny-armed granddaughter.. What's that?? I think he compared me to his skinny-armed granddaughter.. meaning... I'm skinny-armed?! Gasp!!!! I'm so happy! Anyway, he starts telling me about those automatic door openers too. Yes, I do know about them. But was kinda ... trying to be polite to not tell him that so stood there smiling and nodding. Boy, would Noddy be so proud of my nodding skills. Maybe I've been punching those big red 'automatic door opener' buttons too often. Soft arms leh.

Now, I think I remember ANOTHER incident.. Or do I not.....Let me just think for a moment. Did loads of exercise. Walked from the quad, to HSB building to find that tutor was not in till the evening. Walked back to the info commons to get computer wired up to the wireless network. Walked back to Arts building which is like next to HSB and walked back past the quad to the Science building. Groan. That might've made me extra sick. ROund 4 something it got to a point when I was just feeling like utter crap. Was desperately looking for someone to help me take care of my bags and laptop as I had no power to carry them around. After a friand and a cup of tongue-scalding tea I finally managed to make my way back to HSB to see the tutor about my lab(which I'm supposed to be finishing.. like now?)

Still can't figure out what other funny thing that's happened. Although I had like 3 things to talk about.. Now .... it's stuck at that one funny moment with the old man.

Getting too chatty. Talk too much sometimes. Striking up conversations with random ppl I see around uni while waiting for tutors or stuff like that.

I have nicknamed my darling computer "Glump". Yes, my computer finally has a name.

Being sick seriously diminishes my memory retaining time to less than 5 seconds. Crap. Oh well.

Oh yeah.. hailed Graham(the guy who fixed my wireless network problem) as uber genius and buttered him up. Hehehehe. Gotta make good connections yah! Especially ones who are familiar with computers.. and are not your sis' bfs/ex-bfs or even your own personal bfs. Big No-No.. cuz you'll be in my situation now. Clueless about how to access your own wireless network!

ANyway, i've typed too much.. Glump is protesting.. work beckons. later.

Comments

Popular Posts