SO sosoososososooo...
I've just realised how stressful my coming few weeks are gonna be... LIke superbly.
Am doing whatever I can now to eleviate pressure then. Yup. I'm preparing for my labs er... 2 and half weeks ahead of time? Oh crap. Way too early la I feel. By the time my lab comes around, I think I'll be scratching my head over WHAT I wrote la. Well, One down another one to go. I will try to get it done by tomorrow. Thought I had to read a 20 page article. Thank goodness I only have to read 8. heh.
Man.. I really have to start working hard. In just a span of 2 weeks, I have 2 tests, 8 lab reports and 7 labs to attend. OH my goodness. What's worse is if there's an assignment to do and if it's due THEN. ARGH! Up till today I have not had any news about any assignment yet. What I'm afraid is my lecturer's gonna give it then. Like.. that would be so horrible la.
Every week in March there's someone/a few ppl turning a year older. Mind you, I mean ppl I know LA.. I'm quite well aware that a couple of hundred ppl or maybe thousands celebrate their birthday on one particular day. I'm unbelievably broke.
What IS with March man?? yeesh. hahahha..
Been very house-wife oriented this whole weekend. Saturday it was vacuuming, grocery shopping and boiled soup. Sunday, it was just stuff around the house la. Eh..
I am rather calm at the moment. I think I should go to bed.. But feeling like I should get that remaining lab done or else I won't get it done. Then again... what's the point of reading stuff now and falling asleep in front of the comp? hehehe.. Nolah.. I'll read till I'm tired then I'll go to bed.. That'll be sometime soon actually. hehehehe.. So, later peeps!
Am doing whatever I can now to eleviate pressure then. Yup. I'm preparing for my labs er... 2 and half weeks ahead of time? Oh crap. Way too early la I feel. By the time my lab comes around, I think I'll be scratching my head over WHAT I wrote la. Well, One down another one to go. I will try to get it done by tomorrow. Thought I had to read a 20 page article. Thank goodness I only have to read 8. heh.
Man.. I really have to start working hard. In just a span of 2 weeks, I have 2 tests, 8 lab reports and 7 labs to attend. OH my goodness. What's worse is if there's an assignment to do and if it's due THEN. ARGH! Up till today I have not had any news about any assignment yet. What I'm afraid is my lecturer's gonna give it then. Like.. that would be so horrible la.
Every week in March there's someone/a few ppl turning a year older. Mind you, I mean ppl I know LA.. I'm quite well aware that a couple of hundred ppl or maybe thousands celebrate their birthday on one particular day. I'm unbelievably broke.
What IS with March man?? yeesh. hahahha..
Been very house-wife oriented this whole weekend. Saturday it was vacuuming, grocery shopping and boiled soup. Sunday, it was just stuff around the house la. Eh..
I am rather calm at the moment. I think I should go to bed.. But feeling like I should get that remaining lab done or else I won't get it done. Then again... what's the point of reading stuff now and falling asleep in front of the comp? hehehe.. Nolah.. I'll read till I'm tired then I'll go to bed.. That'll be sometime soon actually. hehehehe.. So, later peeps!
Comments