Algae in mah bottle.. yuuuuuukk!

Oh yuck!!!

I just noticed that there's like algae growing IN my purple drink bottle.. YUUUUCKK!!! I've been drinking out of that bottle too.. GROSS WEI!!!

It's not like I don't ever wash my bottle. In fact, I vigorously clean it regularly.. like every other day. PLUS! I alternate between TWO bottles so I let the bottles dry out for like 2 days before using it again. AARGH! This is like so gross..

Chris just told me that in the army, they are meant to throw away their canteens every 8 months or so because of that.. AAhhh.. super gross can??? blueeehh.. Maybe that's why I've been so sick.. YUuuuckk..

I'm getting myself a bottle brush man!!! AND a new bottle.. :( Man, so sad.. my purple bottle!!!! Well, I suppose it's high time since I've been using it like for more than 2 years. BOo.

Comments

Popular Posts