I am 20 posts away from number 2000!!!!!

Anyway, it's Sunday.. i haven't blogged for 5 days?? Wow.. so I think after years of blogging, I'm starting to finally fizzle a bit with this blogging thing.. Or until I'm bored again la.. hahaha.. who knows?

Anyway, I can't remember what I did on Thursday to be honest. I have a feeling I just totally bummed at home.. lol! I think I did indeed.. I seriously can't remember what I did though.. Hmm.. I have to remember that I have dinner with the food science peeps on next Thursday!

Mmm.. This week's looking pretty busy I think.

Friday I took a drive down to Manukau to 'test' traffic. Yes, ridiculous sounding as it seems.. I did drive all the way to Manukau, walked around the mall looking for 'skivvies' for like an hour plus until I drove home half an hour later than my intended time. Hmm.. traffic was pretty smooth though that day giving me some form of hope.. You don't know how edgy I was in Thursday night when I'd asked around about traffic. Reports from people were ... well, NOT positive.. AT ALL.. looked so bleak I was so depressed. THough, apparently that Friday evening traffic well, may not be representative either.. *gutted*

I still need to test traffic going there in the morning too. Lord, how la like that? UGH!!!! SO many things need to be done *shakes hands in a fast moving around stressed out way*

Went to watch Tropic Thunder later that evening after dinner in no.1 bbq.. that place is.. well, still alright I suppose. Saturday was pretty alright. FOllowed my cousin's fiance and sister to look at some wedding dresses.. I think we have found a winner! Woots! Happy for her. Mmmm..and then.. at night, went for dinner with Amy, Tina, Lucy and their respective partners minus one. Had mussels, fries, ice-cream and heaps of unhealthy food! Also went to Devonport to say hi to Claire and all cause it was her birthday. Just caught them before they left the restaurant in Devonport. Went to takapuna but couldn't find a quiet spot so ended up in Orange pool club in the city.

Today was just random with lots of sleeping in as usual. I did end up going for dinner with Claire, Joanna and Selina. So all good. Catching up with them since I haven't in such a long time. Claire's going back to CHina for a bit too!

Anyway, i better go shower before the closing ceremony starts.. ta!!!

Comments

Popular Posts