I guess you can kind of tell from my last few posts how volatile my mood's been for the past few days?

Well, yeah.. it was probably mostly due to the lack of rest I'd been getting and just.. well, being out of my 'zone'.

I admit I did over-react in a few instances and my sense of logic was memang a bit haywire already. My emotions were like, released onto this roller-coaster and once it had started it was just a matter of having to stop a runaway train. Either let it run out of steam or use some kind of amazing force to stop it la. Bleh... Maybe the weather wasn't helping either. Definitely felt very draining emotionally.

In other news; Matt's friends, Aditi and Guhan, have both gone back to Brissy. It feels like an empty void has been left. It's one of those feelings you get when you've been so busy and suddenly you're left without much to do.. Add to that the usual Sunday moody feelings you get before moving onto the next week. Yikes! Man.. one week just flies by too quickly..Sometimes I hate this kind of thing when you know things just whizz by too quickly...

We stayed up the whole night before sending them both off at the airport in the wee hours of the morning.. Only got home around 7.30am. Slept the day away pretty much...

Anyhoo.. it's been a crazy week. Back to routine.. of.. well, okay.. I guess I have none atm. lol.

Comments

Popular Posts