People often underestimate the damage that can be done by a bush of green foliage.

I learnt my lesson a few one or two years back when I reversed into a bush.. Mind you, it was only backward motion and I was reversing into a carpark so you can imagine the speed I was going at.

Sigh.. car car has got a few extra scratches now.. I know I shouldn't be too mad at the person who did it.. (alright, I am..) but my heart damn pain right now..

I know I shouldn't harp on it.. I mean, it's only the car exterior and my car ain't exactly that sharp looking.. but I donno la.. it's just damn "sam tong"(heartache) when I heard the scratching and seeing the scratches..

Also damn heartache when I now see how dirty my car is after only washing it 2 days ago.. I just swiped it with a tissue and it's already got a layer of dust on it from the stupid rain!

I think I should go back to sleep. I'm feeling super upset right now. Probably cause I was rudely jolted awake by my sister... She really doesn't know how to wake people up gently.. sigh. yes, I don't like getting rudely woken up either. Even though, I'm meant to.

:( My poor car.. I seriously feel like crying lo.. I cannot tahan cause I wanna mourn about it and my bf damn 'tidak apa' one. Sigh.. Where can be so non-chalant one?? It's so upsetting la. Obviously he hasn't OWNED his own car yet and had to take care of it that's why la! Idiot.

Comments

Popular Posts