Another weekend flies by..
OH boy.. here comes another Sunday blues.
I watched 'the Dark Knight' earlier. Creepy. I just shivered everytime he brought a knife to someone's face. Gross.
But anyway, I don't know what to say. I think I should start going to the library and borrowing books out. I do have $100 too from Whitcoulls. Should go check it out since they're apparently on sale.
The weekend was, well.. went by too fast.
Spent the night in on Friday with my bf falling fast asleep till I couldn't get my bubble tea :(. I guess one for the waistline! Not like the other meals over the weekend helped. Lol!
Saturday, woke up around noon and had Wendy's for lunch on the way to Matt's. Came home feeling a tad achy and all. My back and shoulders were all knotted up and in pain. Read a book and fell asleep for a bit while waiting to go out and meet my cousins and sisters for tea. Shared chocolate cake, had a hot choccie and 2 slices of pizza for 'tea'. Yeah.. hahaa.. Didn't have dinner though, until like 10.. Had one of the wholemeal 'mantou'(chinese buns) that I'd bought from Rio. It wasn't sweet like a mantou would usually be. But, I suppose it's healthier. Must mean that a regular mantou has plenty of added sugar to it! Was suffering from a terrible migraine which I reckon is due to the knotted shoulder muscles. It was all pretty tensed up and when I did some exercises my cousin taught me.. Boy.. did it hurt!
All in all, thank goodness for neurofen.. Went out for Natalie's 21st at Sixth Sense.. It's definitely been a while since I've been out late. Still hate looking for parking around the area. Sucks. Got there shortly before 11.. and left after 2. Not too bad I suppose.. Considering my tummy felt out of sorts, was very sober and unable to drink and the music was not that great. One weird thing was that I think I saw my cousin's husband there at Sixth Sense. I'm not too sure though. Even though Pui Li and I were shouting his name out.. That's... if it was even him. I know I kept looking at him and he also looked at me like he'd recognised me. Oh well, it's not as if I'm that close to them. If anything, I doubt they're really on talking terms with my family anyway.
Today, was a really lazy day. Woke up and had waffles for brekkie! Yum yum! :D Waffles with maple syrup and 'cookies n cream' ice-cream. mmm.. See how unhealthy my weekend was? Plus, haven't been exercising thanks to my period and achy body.
Matt insists that I am :
1) an old lady cause there's always one part of my body aching.
2) I need a bubble to live in... because I'm always saying how this and that affects me, clean a lot etc etc.. =.=..
After 'lunch', went back to bed.. only to wake up to wash the dishes.. Then back to bed again.. and then got woken up to eat 'tong yuen'(glutinous balls in ginger soup? a.k.a. tang yuen), then got ready for movie. Hahha.. see? some more had popcorn and frozen coke at the moview.. mmm mmm mmm!!
Came home to have dinner some more. So keng right?
NggauuuMM!! I better start exercising yo!
Massage tomorrow! $80 per hour.. Ah.. I think I really need it.. Seeing how I've put it off since.. MALAYSIA.. Come to think of it, I never did see anyone regarding my lower back problem. My back was in terrible shape when I came back from Malaysia.. Whoops... yah.. alright.. i think I ought to! Going *to them* tomorrow. Will let you know if they're any good.
I watched 'the Dark Knight' earlier. Creepy. I just shivered everytime he brought a knife to someone's face. Gross.
But anyway, I don't know what to say. I think I should start going to the library and borrowing books out. I do have $100 too from Whitcoulls. Should go check it out since they're apparently on sale.
The weekend was, well.. went by too fast.
Spent the night in on Friday with my bf falling fast asleep till I couldn't get my bubble tea :(. I guess one for the waistline! Not like the other meals over the weekend helped. Lol!
Saturday, woke up around noon and had Wendy's for lunch on the way to Matt's. Came home feeling a tad achy and all. My back and shoulders were all knotted up and in pain. Read a book and fell asleep for a bit while waiting to go out and meet my cousins and sisters for tea. Shared chocolate cake, had a hot choccie and 2 slices of pizza for 'tea'. Yeah.. hahaa.. Didn't have dinner though, until like 10.. Had one of the wholemeal 'mantou'(chinese buns) that I'd bought from Rio. It wasn't sweet like a mantou would usually be. But, I suppose it's healthier. Must mean that a regular mantou has plenty of added sugar to it! Was suffering from a terrible migraine which I reckon is due to the knotted shoulder muscles. It was all pretty tensed up and when I did some exercises my cousin taught me.. Boy.. did it hurt!
All in all, thank goodness for neurofen.. Went out for Natalie's 21st at Sixth Sense.. It's definitely been a while since I've been out late. Still hate looking for parking around the area. Sucks. Got there shortly before 11.. and left after 2. Not too bad I suppose.. Considering my tummy felt out of sorts, was very sober and unable to drink and the music was not that great. One weird thing was that I think I saw my cousin's husband there at Sixth Sense. I'm not too sure though. Even though Pui Li and I were shouting his name out.. That's... if it was even him. I know I kept looking at him and he also looked at me like he'd recognised me. Oh well, it's not as if I'm that close to them. If anything, I doubt they're really on talking terms with my family anyway.
Today, was a really lazy day. Woke up and had waffles for brekkie! Yum yum! :D Waffles with maple syrup and 'cookies n cream' ice-cream. mmm.. See how unhealthy my weekend was? Plus, haven't been exercising thanks to my period and achy body.
Matt insists that I am :
1) an old lady cause there's always one part of my body aching.
2) I need a bubble to live in... because I'm always saying how this and that affects me, clean a lot etc etc.. =.=..
After 'lunch', went back to bed.. only to wake up to wash the dishes.. Then back to bed again.. and then got woken up to eat 'tong yuen'(glutinous balls in ginger soup? a.k.a. tang yuen), then got ready for movie. Hahha.. see? some more had popcorn and frozen coke at the moview.. mmm mmm mmm!!
Came home to have dinner some more. So keng right?
NggauuuMM!! I better start exercising yo!
Massage tomorrow! $80 per hour.. Ah.. I think I really need it.. Seeing how I've put it off since.. MALAYSIA.. Come to think of it, I never did see anyone regarding my lower back problem. My back was in terrible shape when I came back from Malaysia.. Whoops... yah.. alright.. i think I ought to! Going *to them* tomorrow. Will let you know if they're any good.
Comments