My blog posts recently have been pretty random... been blogging for the sake of it.

Don't know, feel like I really am not getting up to much. Probably cause I'm not. Haha.

I love bumming. I do.. but the I'm starting to feel a tad guilty for being so unproductive.

Mmm.. Finished up Grey's Anatomy Season 4 yesterday. Some of the episodes were corrupted and I couldn't finish watching them. Boohoo..

Think all the late nights from staying up while watching series is starting to get to me. I have a sore throat and starting to feel a bit crappy. Which isn't the best cause I have ball to attend this Saturday. Yah huh.. I'm going for the UMSA ball. Haha.. so much for LAST YEAR being the last one. Hmm.. I do feel a tad too old for it since I'm no longer in uni.. BUT... my reasoning is that I still know the president, i.e. Ying Swan, so it's still okay. Definitely not after this year! Haha.. Damn random. Oldies to the ball :D.

Wearing an old old dress.. My first ever ball dress to be honest. I'm thinking of maybe embellishing it actually. Hmm.. I would need to find a place that sells crystals or embellishments. Only place that comes to mind atm is Spotlight. Rumdedoo... It's already Thursday too! Hmm.... Thing is.. I'm not even sure how to go about sewing on that kind of material. What if I end up ruining it? Will sleep on it.

What shall I do tonight? I have kind of run out of chinese shows to watch.. oh nuuu :(

Yah.. I still haven't exactly uploaded ANY Europe photos.. Maybe I might not end up doing that.. haha.. lazy XP.. Thank you.. I know I am.

Aghh.. my throat's irritating.

Comments

Popular Posts