Man, it's bloody freezing today..
I was shivering so hard.. A change of jacket actually helps heaps.. Especially when that jacket's like super warm... hehehe..
I am so neurotic. I swear. Control freak(like 2nd sis always says) and well, paranoid.
Paranoid and also a hypochondriacal. *groan*
Sigh, I am such a clean freak. I swear. I don't see what's wrong but meh.. it's just eating at me.
I like order, plans.. and I like having things done my way. This is terrible. Hmmft.. It's sooo not good. I don't know.. I just have to do things by a certain time. I really need to catch myself and stop.. but it feels so, unnatural and stressful. It really is. I mean, stopping myself and controlling is really really tiring.. I just end up so bleh anyway.
I just need to remember the best advice ever.. "Let it be.."
Yes indeed.
The 29th Olympics opening was quite interesting to watch indeed. However, somehow.. I stupidly thought that when I went down late last night to stop the tape recorder, I thought what I was watching on television was the repeat of the earlier ceremony. Turns out I stopped the recording prematurely and just when the guy was about to light the Olympic torch. I haven't told my 2nd sis yet.. I really have to go into damage control honestly.. argh.. sigh. I feel so idiotic. :( Another stress factor.. I mean, if say I were her and she were me..I'd be so pissed off as well.. *sniffles*
sigh, anyone care to help?
Alright.. better head to bed. got to wake up early-ish today.. tata.
I was shivering so hard.. A change of jacket actually helps heaps.. Especially when that jacket's like super warm... hehehe..
I am so neurotic. I swear. Control freak(like 2nd sis always says) and well, paranoid.
Paranoid and also a hypochondriacal. *groan*
Sigh, I am such a clean freak. I swear. I don't see what's wrong but meh.. it's just eating at me.
I like order, plans.. and I like having things done my way. This is terrible. Hmmft.. It's sooo not good. I don't know.. I just have to do things by a certain time. I really need to catch myself and stop.. but it feels so, unnatural and stressful. It really is. I mean, stopping myself and controlling is really really tiring.. I just end up so bleh anyway.
I just need to remember the best advice ever.. "Let it be.."
Yes indeed.
~~@~~
The 29th Olympics opening was quite interesting to watch indeed. However, somehow.. I stupidly thought that when I went down late last night to stop the tape recorder, I thought what I was watching on television was the repeat of the earlier ceremony. Turns out I stopped the recording prematurely and just when the guy was about to light the Olympic torch. I haven't told my 2nd sis yet.. I really have to go into damage control honestly.. argh.. sigh. I feel so idiotic. :( Another stress factor.. I mean, if say I were her and she were me..I'd be so pissed off as well.. *sniffles*
sigh, anyone care to help?
Alright.. better head to bed. got to wake up early-ish today.. tata.
Comments