I'm just sitting here in bed.. biding my time and waiting for any side effects to kick in. I hope there are none.. Sigh.. one hour down, two more to go.. Well, for now anyway.
It's hard to distinguish what really is it. When you have a migraine from the morning's interview and a rumbling tummy that doesn't know if it hungry or just.. noisy.
The interview was fine. Pretty good actually and I feel quite confident about it. So confident about it that I'm now starting to ponder of the benefits of taking the job. I'm so scared of deviations to the 'plan'. The plan of getting technical experience in industry. Will there be any turning back once I step into this? I don't know. Will that be the end to product development? Sigh. I just wish I knew. Oh wait, does it sound like I'm counting my chickens before they hatch again?
I feel confused. A lot of things to think about yet nothing much you can do about it.
Feel so ridiculously stupid honestly. Can't believe I'm in this situation.
Ah well, time for lunch I suppose. Why the heck did I buy chocolates and a muffin when I'm so paranoid about putting on weight? Good grief. I need to exercise but I daren't move too much. Hmm..
It's hard to distinguish what really is it. When you have a migraine from the morning's interview and a rumbling tummy that doesn't know if it hungry or just.. noisy.
The interview was fine. Pretty good actually and I feel quite confident about it. So confident about it that I'm now starting to ponder of the benefits of taking the job. I'm so scared of deviations to the 'plan'. The plan of getting technical experience in industry. Will there be any turning back once I step into this? I don't know. Will that be the end to product development? Sigh. I just wish I knew. Oh wait, does it sound like I'm counting my chickens before they hatch again?
I feel confused. A lot of things to think about yet nothing much you can do about it.
Feel so ridiculously stupid honestly. Can't believe I'm in this situation.
Ah well, time for lunch I suppose. Why the heck did I buy chocolates and a muffin when I'm so paranoid about putting on weight? Good grief. I need to exercise but I daren't move too much. Hmm..
Comments