The more I think about it.. the more headache I get. Haihhh.. I don't know what to do leh! Bf donno gone where.. haihhh.. Supposed to call me but he isn't answering his phone. I think he fell asleep that fella.. meep -.-"
Aiyaah.. Why so many things to consider one!!!! I am quite frustrated at the moment.
Haihh.. You know what's more like.. not that nice to hear? It's when you tell ppl the location of the job, and the first thing that they say is "ohhh.. the place where that lady died???"
OMGOODNESS...... That place so memorable because of that ka? *meep*
Apparently snatch theft is rife there to the extent it's quite dangerous like Malaysia. Right.. I guess it IS the south. Yeah, stereotype stereotype..
I don't know la.. There's like.. a "Yes" and yet a hesitancy within me. Maybe cause I really don't wanna start working yet lor. I damn queasy man at the moment. Thinking too much already I think. Mmm.. now to think about starting with lessons for driving in a manual car.. Er yah.. "Must be able to drive manual car" is one of the conditions of the job... Well, heck.. I am able to drive a manual car... I've just, well, forgotten? hehehhe.
Aiyaah.. Why so many things to consider one!!!! I am quite frustrated at the moment.
Haihh.. You know what's more like.. not that nice to hear? It's when you tell ppl the location of the job, and the first thing that they say is "ohhh.. the place where that lady died???"
OMGOODNESS...... That place so memorable because of that ka? *meep*
Apparently snatch theft is rife there to the extent it's quite dangerous like Malaysia. Right.. I guess it IS the south. Yeah, stereotype stereotype..
I don't know la.. There's like.. a "Yes" and yet a hesitancy within me. Maybe cause I really don't wanna start working yet lor. I damn queasy man at the moment. Thinking too much already I think. Mmm.. now to think about starting with lessons for driving in a manual car.. Er yah.. "Must be able to drive manual car" is one of the conditions of the job... Well, heck.. I am able to drive a manual car... I've just, well, forgotten? hehehhe.
Comments