Post no. 1995 : Slow pokes irritate me and I'm an alarm triggerer
I'm really thinking twice now whether my choice to take this job is a good one. One thing that annoys me more than anything is absurd inefficiency. Absurd to the point where it's taken close to 4 weeks(which, my dears.. equates to a MONTH) for them to finally let me know that my contract is about to be sent to me... and that I have not even received any email from whoever it was that was meant to email me my contract today.
Fine if I'm only some small fish in some miniscule in the big sea but heck, that doesn't give them the right to not live up to doing what they should be doing. UGH! To think that the wait to know how much I'm going to be getting is FINALLY over. IT OBVIOUSLY ISN'T!
Think about this. How farking realistically 'efficient' are they when I received an email for some course I'm to attend when I haven't even received AND SIGNED(i.e. I'm not even an employee yet) the damned CONTRACT!
LIke SERIOUSLY!!!! *arrgh*
In other news.. Christine creates enough vibrations to set off alarms at one of Auckland Museum's prized exhibits which included a mummy display.
Har har.. yeah.
I was just walking when suddenly there was this loud "BAM!" sound. Stepped on a metal plate that was covering er.. I guess wires(according to my dad anyway). We continued on viewing the displays when a security guard walks in and starts checking around the area where I created a ruckus. I hear him talk to his colleague over a walkie talkie / communication thingamajig that "there's nothing wrong and just a few people here".. Haha.. I just walked over and asked if it was cause of the really loud sound that they were there and apparently I'd triggered the alarms.. Whoops :P.. I swear.. I wasn't even being heavy footed either! tsk tsk..
Sigh.. I'm going back to fuming over super slow HR people... sigh.
Fine if I'm only some small fish in some miniscule in the big sea but heck, that doesn't give them the right to not live up to doing what they should be doing. UGH! To think that the wait to know how much I'm going to be getting is FINALLY over. IT OBVIOUSLY ISN'T!
Think about this. How farking realistically 'efficient' are they when I received an email for some course I'm to attend when I haven't even received AND SIGNED(i.e. I'm not even an employee yet) the damned CONTRACT!
LIke SERIOUSLY!!!! *arrgh*
~~@~~
In other news.. Christine creates enough vibrations to set off alarms at one of Auckland Museum's prized exhibits which included a mummy display.
Har har.. yeah.
I was just walking when suddenly there was this loud "BAM!" sound. Stepped on a metal plate that was covering er.. I guess wires(according to my dad anyway). We continued on viewing the displays when a security guard walks in and starts checking around the area where I created a ruckus. I hear him talk to his colleague over a walkie talkie / communication thingamajig that "there's nothing wrong and just a few people here".. Haha.. I just walked over and asked if it was cause of the really loud sound that they were there and apparently I'd triggered the alarms.. Whoops :P.. I swear.. I wasn't even being heavy footed either! tsk tsk..
Sigh.. I'm going back to fuming over super slow HR people... sigh.
Comments