Post no. 1997
I apologise for my really angry outbursts. It's a combination of reaching my patience limit and, well, my reluctance to accept that my holiday is about to end.
So, I have not received the contract still. I'm going to go with the flow. If I'm happy with the contract, I will still go ahead and start as planned. If not, then, I will have to discuss with them. If they only send me the contract on Friday, then I'm going to have to ask that I have a later start date. To me, this is reasonable. Hopefully, I really am.
But anyhoo.. I'm just going to go tralala.. Maybe I'll call the manager whom I'll be under but I don't want to cross anyone and piss anyone off so I'll try and do this as diplomatically as possible. Well, c'est la vie!
Today, was rather monotonous. I'm going to bed now. Making myself sleep earlier and wake up earlier. Crap.. I need to find an excuse to wake up early tomorrow. Okay, call the manager tomorrow and inform him of the current predicament. Toodle loos.
So, I have not received the contract still. I'm going to go with the flow. If I'm happy with the contract, I will still go ahead and start as planned. If not, then, I will have to discuss with them. If they only send me the contract on Friday, then I'm going to have to ask that I have a later start date. To me, this is reasonable. Hopefully, I really am.
But anyhoo.. I'm just going to go tralala.. Maybe I'll call the manager whom I'll be under but I don't want to cross anyone and piss anyone off so I'll try and do this as diplomatically as possible. Well, c'est la vie!
Today, was rather monotonous. I'm going to bed now. Making myself sleep earlier and wake up earlier. Crap.. I need to find an excuse to wake up early tomorrow. Okay, call the manager tomorrow and inform him of the current predicament. Toodle loos.
Comments