Ooo. the world feels like it's a bit slow.. I feel buzzy and mmm.. wooo.. weird feeling.. wheee.... O.o

Oh my goodness.. what is the cold medicine doing to me? I took the 'night' one where it's supposed to make you drowsy.. I don't feel sleepy per se. I just feel weird.. Like I'm high on something. Oh right.. one of the ingredients in the cold medicine is used to make the drug 'P'.. i think.. Woo.. before I melayang(fly) too much.. i better post up the link to ball pics on Facebook.

UMSA ball 2008.

I only took 38 pics.. So lame.. i don't know why..no mood to take pictures... er.. Possibly because I didn't feel too great.. Yeah, I think I was starting to feel sick yesterday already.. boohoo.. I regret now.. Haih.. can everyone send me pictures pls.. Okay.. I really feel melayang di.. wheeee..

So sad.. I want more pictures :(

Comments

Popular Posts