Post no. 1989.
I.am.damn.pei.right.now.
No crepes for me today. (I know I said ice-cream yesterday but Swan and I decided to go have crepes instead. I mean, you could always get ice-cream with your crepes right? hehehe)
RAWR!!!!!!
This morning, approximately 5.30am, I woke up from a bad dream I'd been having.. I was in pain in the dream.. Turns out.. I was actually in pain. It felt like I had gastric but it wasn't. The pain was coming from a lower part of my stomach area.. More in the middle? I don't know how to explain. It wasn't coming from the gut area neither was it coming from the stomach area.. Like from the intestines there.. Haiiihh.. how la? Don't know what it is. I'm neither vomiting nor purging.. So, I can't tell if it's food poisoning or not.. Oh wait, it could be. Haih.. So, I took 2 charcoal tablets.. which I didn't want to take cause apparently it makes you constipated.. which isn't what I want lor. Haihhh.. Kebuntuan jalan (Dead end) already... so I just take only laaaa!!!
Yes, tummy's better now just a tad sore.. boo :(
It's not fun waking up in pain.. You're just so confused and all.. Can't tell if you're dreaming about the pain or really in pain.. Sheesh.
I.am.damn.pei.right.now.
No crepes for me today. (I know I said ice-cream yesterday but Swan and I decided to go have crepes instead. I mean, you could always get ice-cream with your crepes right? hehehe)
RAWR!!!!!!
This morning, approximately 5.30am, I woke up from a bad dream I'd been having.. I was in pain in the dream.. Turns out.. I was actually in pain. It felt like I had gastric but it wasn't. The pain was coming from a lower part of my stomach area.. More in the middle? I don't know how to explain. It wasn't coming from the gut area neither was it coming from the stomach area.. Like from the intestines there.. Haiiihh.. how la? Don't know what it is. I'm neither vomiting nor purging.. So, I can't tell if it's food poisoning or not.. Oh wait, it could be. Haih.. So, I took 2 charcoal tablets.. which I didn't want to take cause apparently it makes you constipated.. which isn't what I want lor. Haihhh.. Kebuntuan jalan (Dead end) already... so I just take only laaaa!!!
Yes, tummy's better now just a tad sore.. boo :(
It's not fun waking up in pain.. You're just so confused and all.. Can't tell if you're dreaming about the pain or really in pain.. Sheesh.
Comments