post no. 1998

Good things first!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KOM!!!!!


Dreamt of her.. haha.. I was annoyed and angry at her.. we were all in a classroom together. Her, Syaz, Nicole (I think).. We were seated at benches and long bench tables. Then we started viewing this thing about a meteorite entering earth.. It seemed like it was big enough to decimate Earth. However, thanks to Earth's amazing atmosphere.. it started burning up. Funny thing is, usually you know how it's just a straight entry and how a meteorite just burns up as it enters? Well.. this 'Earth's' atmosphere was formed a number of shield-like layers where the meteorite would bounce against a couple of times losing a bit of its shell each time before breaking through each layer. I know I got up from my bench to walk over to the other side as this was when a teacher came in and Kom had scuttled under the table over to the other side away from the teacher to run off to her respective class. I'd moved over to block her from the teacher's view. Funny that, because I was still angry at her but I felt the need to do that for her.. lol.. I guess I must've just been pettily angry at her.. Then, 'Matt' pokes fun at me.. something about 'watching stars' fall.. it had something to do with the 'documentary' on the meteorite that we were watching.
~~@~~


Yawn.. Sleepy and tired. Got woken up this morning at 9am by the HR lady. She beat me to it. dang.. if only it was delayed more.. I'd have been able to delay my start date.. hehehe.. Got a mild headache like symptom..But it's mostly due to my sore back muscles. Everything's just immensely tensed up. Going for another $80 massage tomorrow. haha.. porr chan (broke).. :(

The year 1998 would have been 10 years ago. The year malaysia hosted the Commonwealth Games.. the year that there was water rationing.. or was that 1997? ho hum.. I know the economy was a bit in a crap pot at that point.. Oh, guess what? The economy's in a shit pot again now. Well.apparently it is la.

Work's starting Monday. Tomorrow's my last free weekday. Oh crap.. :( I am not looking forward that much to starting work since my parents are here and I've been busy with them pretty much everyday since! Ah well.. such is life.

Okay.. I can't take it any longer..my back hurts like shit. later dudes and duddettes!

Comments

Popular Posts