Post no. 1988.
An old primary school mate whom I haven't spoken to in years just added me on facebook. I didn't even know it was him... but somehow it just clicked that it might just be that guy. It was.
Anyway, he's telling me about how apparently too many number 8's is a bad thing. 8 is a good number according to Chinese belief.. but too many, is apparently.. bad! Now he's telling me ppl fry stuff with plastics in Malaysia to make it crispier.. O.o
Okay.. Yay!! Ying Swan meeting me tomorrow for ice-cream *heart heart*.. Happy! :D Been so bored.. Sigh.. gonna get my contract soon and will have to start work soon. Oh dear.. I am kind of deciding if I should ask to start a week later since my parents and grandma arrive this weekend.. Hmm.. will speak to my future boss about it.
Gosh, it's going to be a mouth full trying to explain who I am going to be working for. Gosh! It's really long to explain.. I think I'm going to say that I'm not working for a company.. *hint hint*.. Haven't decided if I will be revealing where I'll be working on the blog. Obviously, you who know me personally will know anyway cause I'll have to tell you. I guess it'll be different though publishing online as opposed to telling you peeps personally.. Ah well.
Going for ice-cream or something tomorrow! Wheee..
I am mildly enthused about starting work because the office is above a mall (crap crap crap take my money away from me and lock it away pleeeassee!!!!).. but not too enthusiastic about giving up my bummers life.. :( boohooo hoooo!!!! Well, we'll have to wait and see first! Contract to arrive soon. I seriously am really annoyed.. hurry up!!! I wanna see how much I'm being offered.. GRRRRrrrr..
An old primary school mate whom I haven't spoken to in years just added me on facebook. I didn't even know it was him... but somehow it just clicked that it might just be that guy. It was.
Anyway, he's telling me about how apparently too many number 8's is a bad thing. 8 is a good number according to Chinese belief.. but too many, is apparently.. bad! Now he's telling me ppl fry stuff with plastics in Malaysia to make it crispier.. O.o
Okay.. Yay!! Ying Swan meeting me tomorrow for ice-cream *heart heart*.. Happy! :D Been so bored.. Sigh.. gonna get my contract soon and will have to start work soon. Oh dear.. I am kind of deciding if I should ask to start a week later since my parents and grandma arrive this weekend.. Hmm.. will speak to my future boss about it.
Gosh, it's going to be a mouth full trying to explain who I am going to be working for. Gosh! It's really long to explain.. I think I'm going to say that I'm not working for a company.. *hint hint*.. Haven't decided if I will be revealing where I'll be working on the blog. Obviously, you who know me personally will know anyway cause I'll have to tell you. I guess it'll be different though publishing online as opposed to telling you peeps personally.. Ah well.
Going for ice-cream or something tomorrow! Wheee..
I am mildly enthused about starting work because the office is above a mall (crap crap crap take my money away from me and lock it away pleeeassee!!!!).. but not too enthusiastic about giving up my bummers life.. :( boohooo hoooo!!!! Well, we'll have to wait and see first! Contract to arrive soon. I seriously am really annoyed.. hurry up!!! I wanna see how much I'm being offered.. GRRRRrrrr..
Comments