To buy or not?
Haven't had a really relaxing weekend. Been out and rushing about the whole time. eeeeyiikkees.. aiiih..
I bought a new table lamp!! wheee.. mmmm.. I think it's a bit short though. Dang. Couldn't find any other nicer ones though. This one was on sale too! 25% off everyting in store in Lighting Plus. ONly paid $20 for mine. hhehe.. About time I got a new one too. The last one I was using has been broken for uhmm.. the past few years. Hahaha.. The bulb falls out sometimes. ahhahaha..
Bought.. or rather.. Matt bought me a nice new jacket too!!! I loves it :D :D Now I have an appropriate jacket for work. That was originally $100 but then there was a 20% discount on it. Woooots! heheh. Was looking for a pair of work shoes. Yeah.. the ones I have are a bit.. sigh.. not comfy enough. But I couldn't find a right pair :(. Eventually I did. A pair of Hush Puppies pumps but the only remaining pair in my size was on display.. I suppose I would've bought it maybe... The only thing was.. They kinda stapled the price tag to the sole of the shoe?? O.o Like, I donno.. I find that kind of stupid to do. I can understand cellophane tape where the glue can be wiped off with some sort of rubbing alcohol.. BUt stapling it?? So, I thought, well, maybe I could get a discount off it? When I brought up the issue of the staples at the soles.. I got a reply saying "Well, what's wrong with the staples at the soles?"
Are you for real?? I was cheesed off and I just pretty much walked out and decided there and then that I wasn't buying it.
Would you have bought the shoe and was I being too picky? Considering the shoes were priced at $129. Leave me feedback. I'm interested in knowing what you think.
Abby's 21st birthday party followed my cousin's birthday dinner. So, Happy Birthday to all! heheh. ALright. GOtta go get ready. tata.
I bought a new table lamp!! wheee.. mmmm.. I think it's a bit short though. Dang. Couldn't find any other nicer ones though. This one was on sale too! 25% off everyting in store in Lighting Plus. ONly paid $20 for mine. hhehe.. About time I got a new one too. The last one I was using has been broken for uhmm.. the past few years. Hahaha.. The bulb falls out sometimes. ahhahaha..
Bought.. or rather.. Matt bought me a nice new jacket too!!! I loves it :D :D Now I have an appropriate jacket for work. That was originally $100 but then there was a 20% discount on it. Woooots! heheh. Was looking for a pair of work shoes. Yeah.. the ones I have are a bit.. sigh.. not comfy enough. But I couldn't find a right pair :(. Eventually I did. A pair of Hush Puppies pumps but the only remaining pair in my size was on display.. I suppose I would've bought it maybe... The only thing was.. They kinda stapled the price tag to the sole of the shoe?? O.o Like, I donno.. I find that kind of stupid to do. I can understand cellophane tape where the glue can be wiped off with some sort of rubbing alcohol.. BUt stapling it?? So, I thought, well, maybe I could get a discount off it? When I brought up the issue of the staples at the soles.. I got a reply saying "Well, what's wrong with the staples at the soles?"
Are you for real?? I was cheesed off and I just pretty much walked out and decided there and then that I wasn't buying it.
Would you have bought the shoe and was I being too picky? Considering the shoes were priced at $129. Leave me feedback. I'm interested in knowing what you think.
Abby's 21st birthday party followed my cousin's birthday dinner. So, Happy Birthday to all! heheh. ALright. GOtta go get ready. tata.
Comments