post no. 1999

It's the last official 'holiday' day for me. The weekend officially does not count. OMGOODNESSS.. FREEDOOMMM!!! NOOoooOOOooOOO!!

Went for a much needed massage this morning. BOy, the therapist was saying that it's going to take a couple of sessions to help my back. Mmm.. I think i really should consider looking for someone who is specialised in this or something.. sigh.

Had sausages and crepes for lunch at yes.. that place again. Lol. Elliot stables is sure getting real busy now! There's a new place selling mussels..mm.. not bad.

Oh yay! I can't wait till tomorrow.. 'Tis a special day indeeed.. hehehhehe.. Oh crap.. I need to make sure I keep my sleeping habits in check. I really need to make sure that come Sunday night, I'd be able to sleep early and wake up bright and early on Monday. Good grief.. I dread that.. groaan..

Alrighties. I am off!!

Comments

Popular Posts