Post no. 1991
I'm getting annoyed.. I am..
It's been MORE than two weeks now.. the contract has still yet to arrive. Part of me wonders why the heck it's taking so long? I don't get it.. is this how they work? Cause if it is, they sure are getting on my nerves and I have not even joined them! I've been waiting and waiting for the past two weeks.. Jumping everytime I think someone's coming to ring my doorbell. Been wondering if I should leave the house and risk missing the courier.. This IS very annoying.
It's quite odd because of how the manager was saying just this Monday that the contract's finally been 'approved'. I'm like ... what?? heh?? Approved? Don't you basically approve stuff once you know that you want to hire someone? *blinks*
haih..
Aside from that, today was pretty.. I guess whatever-ish. Went for manual car lessons today. It was.. I don't know.. Not too bad. Killed the engine a couple of times as expected.. I panic too easily. It's not easy with the guy telling me what to do and me trying to decide for myself what I should do! Groan. It's terrible. I react too slowly and I am so terribly coordinated it is NOT funny. Sigh. I'm so glad I had that yellow 'L' sticker proudly sitting on the windows. If anything, I wish the instructor's car had like big signs on the top like some other driving schools screaming "LEARNER- BEWARE"!
yah lah.. It's all very.. ho hum.
The 'up' for today was having crepes with Ying Swan! Yummers.. Okay, to be precise.. it was Galette and Crepe that we had. Yup. Swan and I had both a galette followed by a crepe. Hehe.. Galette is the savoury version of a crepe. The crepe of the day made with chicken and bacon was very creamy and good. Though, it was a bit too salty. Had French Cider as well! mmm.. Then for dessert was the apple flamed with french brandy served with ice-cream.. What I did NOT know what it was basically a pot full of brandy that was on fire then poured over my crepe :|... All I could think of was "MY ICE-CREAM!!!"
It was in the crepe and melting T.T... After a while.. the thoughts moved to "is it out yet? I don't wanna burn myself by eating fire. Oh shit.. It's burning!! My crepe is chao-dahing (blackening)!!"
I dind't really like the dessert other than the scoop of ice-cream. The brandy was TOO STRONG.. groan.. I don't like drinking brandy.. I don't mind having it in my food.. but this was just way too much brandy.. my crepe was DROWNING in it.. T.T.. meh. other than that.. It was pretty okay.
But oh well.. I came home.. Too full from the two french pancakes I'd had. *groan burp bloat bloat*. What did I do? I fell.. asleep.. for a good 2 hours, almost 3. =.=.. like wth.. Woke up and was too lazy to exercise.. So, i went and washed my parents' bathroom and cleaned their room pending their arrival this Saturday. Hah! I chose to clean to evade exercise. What an oxymoron. Though, cleaning's really light exercise in comparison to really sweating it out on the cross-trainer. Crap.. I really need to stop making excuses. fuuuuhh!!
Trying to decide if I should go get my haircut.. I did decide to go today but called late so didn't manage to get an appointment.. So.. FRIDAY it will be! yes.. indeed.. I am off now.. I need reasons to get me out of bed early.. sigh.. And no.. sending my sister to work is not a good enough reason. It just gives me more excuse to fricken over-sleep. T.T
It's been MORE than two weeks now.. the contract has still yet to arrive. Part of me wonders why the heck it's taking so long? I don't get it.. is this how they work? Cause if it is, they sure are getting on my nerves and I have not even joined them! I've been waiting and waiting for the past two weeks.. Jumping everytime I think someone's coming to ring my doorbell. Been wondering if I should leave the house and risk missing the courier.. This IS very annoying.
It's quite odd because of how the manager was saying just this Monday that the contract's finally been 'approved'. I'm like ... what?? heh?? Approved? Don't you basically approve stuff once you know that you want to hire someone? *blinks*
haih..
Aside from that, today was pretty.. I guess whatever-ish. Went for manual car lessons today. It was.. I don't know.. Not too bad. Killed the engine a couple of times as expected.. I panic too easily. It's not easy with the guy telling me what to do and me trying to decide for myself what I should do! Groan. It's terrible. I react too slowly and I am so terribly coordinated it is NOT funny. Sigh. I'm so glad I had that yellow 'L' sticker proudly sitting on the windows. If anything, I wish the instructor's car had like big signs on the top like some other driving schools screaming "LEARNER- BEWARE"!
yah lah.. It's all very.. ho hum.
The 'up' for today was having crepes with Ying Swan! Yummers.. Okay, to be precise.. it was Galette and Crepe that we had. Yup. Swan and I had both a galette followed by a crepe. Hehe.. Galette is the savoury version of a crepe. The crepe of the day made with chicken and bacon was very creamy and good. Though, it was a bit too salty. Had French Cider as well! mmm.. Then for dessert was the apple flamed with french brandy served with ice-cream.. What I did NOT know what it was basically a pot full of brandy that was on fire then poured over my crepe :|... All I could think of was "MY ICE-CREAM!!!"
It was in the crepe and melting T.T... After a while.. the thoughts moved to "is it out yet? I don't wanna burn myself by eating fire. Oh shit.. It's burning!! My crepe is chao-dahing (blackening)!!"
I dind't really like the dessert other than the scoop of ice-cream. The brandy was TOO STRONG.. groan.. I don't like drinking brandy.. I don't mind having it in my food.. but this was just way too much brandy.. my crepe was DROWNING in it.. T.T.. meh. other than that.. It was pretty okay.
But oh well.. I came home.. Too full from the two french pancakes I'd had. *groan burp bloat bloat*. What did I do? I fell.. asleep.. for a good 2 hours, almost 3. =.=.. like wth.. Woke up and was too lazy to exercise.. So, i went and washed my parents' bathroom and cleaned their room pending their arrival this Saturday. Hah! I chose to clean to evade exercise. What an oxymoron. Though, cleaning's really light exercise in comparison to really sweating it out on the cross-trainer. Crap.. I really need to stop making excuses. fuuuuhh!!
Trying to decide if I should go get my haircut.. I did decide to go today but called late so didn't manage to get an appointment.. So.. FRIDAY it will be! yes.. indeed.. I am off now.. I need reasons to get me out of bed early.. sigh.. And no.. sending my sister to work is not a good enough reason. It just gives me more excuse to fricken over-sleep. T.T
Comments