Post no. 1990

The Doraemon episode I just watched has just traumatised me... or at least, the translation has.. Doraemon offered to go 'down on' Nobita.. Omgoodness... O.o!!!!

~~@~~


Edit: 5:38pm
What should've been the next post, but I think having 4 blog posts in a day is absurd.

Waiting for my bf to finish work and come baby the baby.. hah.. I admit it.. I am a big baby.. What to do, baby of the family XP hehehe.

I have a few suspicions on my tummy pains. I don't know per se if it was the stomach flu, however, I am after all just recovering from a cold.. hmmm.. But ANYWAY.. I suspect.. it possibly COULD be due to a sudden surge in my intake of healthy food! Ah HAH! Body shock.. Oh yes, my poor tummy just couldn't hack it.. *pats poor tummy*

Nah.. I don't know.. Though, I did certainly have heaps more servings of vegetable yesterday than I have had in recent times.. Actually.. since Saturday really.. ahaha.. OOops.. Balance.. balance. naww. Excess vegetables would only usually lead to what I believe is called flatulence. Sigh.. So what in the heck is wrong with me :( My tummy still doesn't feel 100% well.. I'm about to take antacids just for the heck of it. Hmmffft.. I want to be able to eat my crepes tomorrow damn it.. Moreover, I have got a driving lesson at 10am tomorrow too! Rawrr! Manual cars! You shall be owned by me soon!!! bwahhahahhahahaha..

And time for some antacids.

Comments

Popular Posts