Again, I feel myself feeling satisfied and happy. Hahah. I suppose that's a good sign. I better start studying tomorrow. Even though I might feel like I don't want to.

Had practise today. Doesn't help that I have a sore throat. ouch. Progressed into a very minor occasional cough now. I better not strain my voice too much. A little nervous as I have to harmonise with Pui Li.. AIyah.. Scared la.. My harmonising skills are well.. I don't know.. Never really harmonised before.. Actually, never!! lol.. I was soprano in festival choir in my one year of NZ high school. Meaning.. I sang the melody not having to harmonise!! hahaha..

OH well, it'll be interesting. Hopefully it'll turn out good. As for the dikir barat ar? I might have to lip sync la.. Shucks.. Got so much work to do.. need to memorise the lyrics.. aiyaiyai.. No no.. cannot.. worse comes to worst.. I quickly run to the back row then at least can hide a piece of paper a bit. eeek!!>.<"

I'm an hour and 40 mins past my bed time.. I think someone might be a bit the =.=" now. hahahah.. thank you though for bugging me to sleep. I really need it.

Comments

Popular Posts