What makes me happy.

Because I've been surrounded by so much negativity.. I will talk about things that make me happy.

o GOOD music that suits the mood

o GOod company

o Seeing some people who cheer my day up by just sitting there with me even if we're just doing work.

o Eating good food.

o Knowing what the heck is going around me. I love being in the know and not having to wonder what's happening.

o Losing weight(hahah.. yah what!)

o Laughter.

o Making it to my 8am class when I wake up at 7.30am.. being early even(okaylah.. it was another brush teeth, dress up, run to uni routine again laaa)

o My family(when my 2nd sister's not annoying the heck out of me)

o My friends

o Singing my lungs out. Even though I'm coughing like dunno what.

o A good conversation.

o The blue sky

o A cool breeze on a sufficiently warm day

o Pretty flowers

o Dressing up

o Being told that I look good making the effort that was put into dressing up all worth it.

Comments

Popular Posts