~TIny snowflakes gently drifted down..~
It's funny how I remember my dreams so vividly sometimes. Just yesterday I dreamt about Matt's mum and bro(I think) bugging him to study for his test which preceeded another test because he decided to study for another test first. Suffice to say, he was pretty frustrated. So, I was comforting him..
This morning, I had a rather interesting dream. The scene was one that was filled with greenery and cheery flowers. THink a bit of the English country side.. with trees overhead.. very nice and green.. with nice colourful flowers. SUddenly this fog sets in.. it gets so freakily foggy that I proceed into the house(a white wooden one). Calling out to my family(Dad i think.. and grandma?.. can't really remember who exactly) to get into the house. Grandma or someone says she has to put something back into the shed. THen Dad mentions that it's going to rain.. SUddenly ... white little things start to drift down...
SNOW!!!
Yes.. But it was for a short while only. A little bit like hail. Just for a short period. I rush into the house to get my camera and I'm thinking to myself "OH! my camera's in my bag and it's downstairs!! lucky!!:D".. but by the time I run out.. it's stopped snowing and it was starting to drizzle with rain turning the snow into sleet. So, I didn't get much photos.
The phone rings at this point of time and I wake up from my dream...
Weird aye?
I still feel quite tired. Even after 7 hours plus sleep, I came home and had a nap. I don't know what's wrong with my body. Sigh... I am wondering if it's PMS. I really cannot tell anymore. Doctor told me .. to wait a couple more months. If it doesn't come then go get my blood tested.. Or.. I could just be one of those lucky ppl whose periods are affected by emotions, stress and what not.. I told LUcy.. She thought about it.. and went "yeap.. Sounds like a good diagnosis.".
Kekeke.. I suppose I have to agree. I am an emotional person. Hmm...
COngrats to Matt for passing his driving test. Lol.. Check your mirrors more yah!!! hehehhe...
It's funny how I remember my dreams so vividly sometimes. Just yesterday I dreamt about Matt's mum and bro(I think) bugging him to study for his test which preceeded another test because he decided to study for another test first. Suffice to say, he was pretty frustrated. So, I was comforting him..
This morning, I had a rather interesting dream. The scene was one that was filled with greenery and cheery flowers. THink a bit of the English country side.. with trees overhead.. very nice and green.. with nice colourful flowers. SUddenly this fog sets in.. it gets so freakily foggy that I proceed into the house(a white wooden one). Calling out to my family(Dad i think.. and grandma?.. can't really remember who exactly) to get into the house. Grandma or someone says she has to put something back into the shed. THen Dad mentions that it's going to rain.. SUddenly ... white little things start to drift down...
SNOW!!!
Yes.. But it was for a short while only. A little bit like hail. Just for a short period. I rush into the house to get my camera and I'm thinking to myself "OH! my camera's in my bag and it's downstairs!! lucky!!:D".. but by the time I run out.. it's stopped snowing and it was starting to drizzle with rain turning the snow into sleet. So, I didn't get much photos.
The phone rings at this point of time and I wake up from my dream...
Weird aye?
I still feel quite tired. Even after 7 hours plus sleep, I came home and had a nap. I don't know what's wrong with my body. Sigh... I am wondering if it's PMS. I really cannot tell anymore. Doctor told me .. to wait a couple more months. If it doesn't come then go get my blood tested.. Or.. I could just be one of those lucky ppl whose periods are affected by emotions, stress and what not.. I told LUcy.. She thought about it.. and went "yeap.. Sounds like a good diagnosis.".
Kekeke.. I suppose I have to agree. I am an emotional person. Hmm...
COngrats to Matt for passing his driving test. Lol.. Check your mirrors more yah!!! hehehhe...
Comments