BAKA day!
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
you know what's so funny?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i was calling wilson parking regarding my account with them
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
the recording went "all of our team members are busy.. please hold the line or alternatively, press ONE to leave a message"
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
...
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
so i pressed one.
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
and guess what?
schrodinger's cat says:
someone picked up?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
no
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
the f***ing msg looped
schrodinger's cat says:
ehos
schrodinger's cat says:
whoa
schrodinger's cat says:
how come you always get all the interesting stories?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
mm?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
what do you mean?
schrodinger's cat says:
i'm not sure
schrodinger's cat says:
sigh
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
cuz i'm so lucky to meet such stupid ppl?;
schrodinger's cat says:
yup
schrodinger's cat says:
took the words right out of my mouth
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
lol
That's not it.. this afternoon when I was driving back to uni, I was driving down Wellesley st. and there's this part where cars coming from grafton side may change over to the left lane, the lane which I was on.. SO,there I was coming downhill and there's this car on my right, looked as if it was inching to my lane but didn't have its indicator on. Bloody indian dingdong head. Didn't even signal and basically moved into the lane next to me! LUcky I'm smart enough to see that he wanted to change lanes so I moved towards the left when the lane broadened into 2 lanes. Seriously man.. I just stared cock at the idiot. Man.. I had to restrain myself from continuously staring at him and mouthing the words "Do you know how to drive?! BAKA!"
I forgot to bring Ying Swan's present earlier cuz I was in a hurry. Thus, I'm home AGAIn.. Sigh.. got to go back to uni in 20 mins. I haven't had any study done. Sigh.. Oh well.. normal procrastination.
Surprisingly, the results I obtained during my hell week turned out to be.. rather satisfactory. Not the best.. not the worst either. I'm really happy with most of the marks I obtained. I must work hard. Can't screw up this THursday's test.. This week is so "relaxing" compared to hell week!
you know what's so funny?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i was calling wilson parking regarding my account with them
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
the recording went "all of our team members are busy.. please hold the line or alternatively, press ONE to leave a message"
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
...
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
so i pressed one.
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
and guess what?
schrodinger's cat says:
someone picked up?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
no
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
the f***ing msg looped
schrodinger's cat says:
ehos
schrodinger's cat says:
whoa
schrodinger's cat says:
how come you always get all the interesting stories?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
mm?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
what do you mean?
schrodinger's cat says:
i'm not sure
schrodinger's cat says:
sigh
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
cuz i'm so lucky to meet such stupid ppl?;
schrodinger's cat says:
yup
schrodinger's cat says:
took the words right out of my mouth
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
lol
That's not it.. this afternoon when I was driving back to uni, I was driving down Wellesley st. and there's this part where cars coming from grafton side may change over to the left lane, the lane which I was on.. SO,there I was coming downhill and there's this car on my right, looked as if it was inching to my lane but didn't have its indicator on. Bloody indian dingdong head. Didn't even signal and basically moved into the lane next to me! LUcky I'm smart enough to see that he wanted to change lanes so I moved towards the left when the lane broadened into 2 lanes. Seriously man.. I just stared cock at the idiot. Man.. I had to restrain myself from continuously staring at him and mouthing the words "Do you know how to drive?! BAKA!"
I forgot to bring Ying Swan's present earlier cuz I was in a hurry. Thus, I'm home AGAIn.. Sigh.. got to go back to uni in 20 mins. I haven't had any study done. Sigh.. Oh well.. normal procrastination.
Surprisingly, the results I obtained during my hell week turned out to be.. rather satisfactory. Not the best.. not the worst either. I'm really happy with most of the marks I obtained. I must work hard. Can't screw up this THursday's test.. This week is so "relaxing" compared to hell week!
Comments