Time for some retrospective analysis...
A year ago today, I was a dithering klutz that almost got killed the next day.
Yes.. Indeed.. Reading Kinky blue fairy's blog kinda makes me wonder how I was a year ago. I think, from reading my blog posts, it's fair enough to say I was way more immature and free-spirited I suppose last year. This year's taken its toll. In fact, just this beginning of the year I was probably different. Filled with mishaps and what not.... Well, okay, not to say the klutziness has ceased. Just... better maybe?
How much can a person change in a year? I am glad I've met some people. Known them for about a year plus. It's strange how things change and pan out. It's odd.. The things that can happen in just ONE year.
Ah well, time to stop using blogging as a tool of procrastination.
You know, reading these memories, it only feels like YESTERDAY that it happened. However, some things feel like they really did happy LAST year.. Like labs I had in first semester of this year. I confuse them with last year. Oh, how funny it is how some things feel like they've been forever whereas some things feel like they've only just happened recently... Weird. Maybe it's got to do with how memorable some things are and what not.
Yes.. Indeed.. Reading Kinky blue fairy's blog kinda makes me wonder how I was a year ago. I think, from reading my blog posts, it's fair enough to say I was way more immature and free-spirited I suppose last year. This year's taken its toll. In fact, just this beginning of the year I was probably different. Filled with mishaps and what not.... Well, okay, not to say the klutziness has ceased. Just... better maybe?
How much can a person change in a year? I am glad I've met some people. Known them for about a year plus. It's strange how things change and pan out. It's odd.. The things that can happen in just ONE year.
Ah well, time to stop using blogging as a tool of procrastination.
You know, reading these memories, it only feels like YESTERDAY that it happened. However, some things feel like they really did happy LAST year.. Like labs I had in first semester of this year. I confuse them with last year. Oh, how funny it is how some things feel like they've been forever whereas some things feel like they've only just happened recently... Weird. Maybe it's got to do with how memorable some things are and what not.
Comments