Sex and the city.

Tonight sounds like it's gonna be interesting. I'm actually very excited. 2 and half hours till it starts. woot!

Aih.. Friday and I still have not started on my report. HAhahahha.. have to get it done by Sunday night as well. oops. Hhahahah..

Hot pools!!! I'm coming your way!:D

Indah says I'm an extremist. When I take on stuff.. i take on too much at one go. Then, when I'm flat.. I'm totally flat. Mmm.. I don't know. Kinda does sound like me. Weird. Oh well.. hahahah.. Can't change what's already been planned. Think I'll be a pig again and go sleep instead of doing my report. HAhahaha..

Oops..Sigh.. it's just that catching up with friends seems important as well, considering I haven't exactly been doing it the whole semester!! Heh.. Oh well..

Let's hope hollywood tape will do its job tonight. I am very very VERY worried about my top tonight. Lesson learnt. NEVER impulse buy. aih.. I was on a high okay in Melbourne? First day arrived, all the shops.. nearly fainted with ecstasy. Heh.. Die la... Reminder to self.. never impulse buy. NEVER!!!

I have dunno how many tops I don't think I'd ever buy. Waste.. Money.. ARgh.

Comments

Popular Posts