It is September. It is officially Spring.

I love spring. I hate winter. So, what does that make me? Happy :).

Although, I'm a little too tired to be happy now. Thanks to my insanity of staying up then waking up early just for the 'siau long bau'. Kinda disappointing. Jenice darling. I promise, next week we go for proper yum char session okay? I'm still craving for yum cha..:)

I had an absolutely wonderful day. Woke up, saw Jenice's reply. She was free!!! yay! Went for lunch with her.. THen to Chocolate boutique for sinful sinful sinful hot chocolate fudge and yummy hazelnut hot choc. Gosh.. fat fat.. Then just bummed around chatting. LAater at night, had a bit of dinner then went out to meet Darren and Matt. THey went to 'love a duck' for dinner. My mouth was itchy.. wanted something so I had 'tong yuen'. Mmm.. nothing beats POpo's(maternal grandma) 'tong yuen'. Then I proceeded to Hulu Cat. Had a egg pudding drink. I think I still prefer the pearl milk tea types. Left Hulu cat for a bit to attend to some 'business'. Only 2 other ppl know what. Returned to Hulu cat after that. Zaf and Indah wanted chips. ahhhaa. So, we headed to mcD's on queen st for chips. Sat there till like 1 something. Dropped Darren home, drove, I quote Zaf, "to the end of the world", to drop Matt home. Then got back to the city, dropped zaf and indah at railway and came home.

Now, I'm in front of the computer. I know.. Damn eat, shit, sleep blog. ahhahaha.. What to do. Brain half functioning oni. don wanna go sleep. want to chat only-.-".

Been invited to a b'day party tomorrow :). It sounds like fun. Think i'll be meeting quite a few new friends tomorrow. It will be fun hopefully!

Tonight was REALLY fun. Although I am a little tired but I laughed SO much. It was so good catching up with so many ppl. I thought only 6 ppl were gonna be there. Turns out Zaf and Wei En brought extra ppl! Woooo.. damn fun!!!! ^.^

THanks Amy darling for coming. i really hope you had fun. *hugs*.. Do join me more often okay? Now you know why I like hanging out with these ppl? They make life in NZ a little more bearable:).

Thank you Jenice, Amy, Matt, Darren, Zaf, Wei en, Indah, Mei, Henry, Sheng, and er.. Indah's friend for the good day/night. And also the random ppl whom I bumped into namely Felix. Hehehe.. It was good. Now, this is what I call a holiday!

ps: I did not forget that it was Merdeka yesterday/today(depending on your time zone). I sang Negaraku at the ball. It was for Malaysia. Today, I sang Negaraku while walking back to my car.. It was for Malaysia again.

Malaysia, I hate you yet I love you. But in the end.. You are still my home country, the country I grew up in and the country that has given me my identity.. somewhat.. hahaha.. most of it anyway. Happy birthday.. or not.. I don't know.. happy independence day. Birthday probably the september one. hahahha. When Malaysia was officially formed in 1963.. Yeah.. I still know SOME history(provided those dates are right)

Comments

Popular Posts