hmmm.. I swear. I think I curse myself sometimes. Sigh...
I always think to myself.. "must be careful.. if not I might hurt myself.." or "What if this this this happens....". Then, in the end, I end up hurting myself or the thing that I'm wondering might happen ends up happening!
Just like when I was just trying to fix my cellophane tape holder.. I think to myself.. "Must be careful la.. got the blade there.. I better not cut myself.." and then I end up puncturing a hole in my hand. Sigh.. bloody brilliant...
I haven't studied. Hahhaha.. Die la.
I always think to myself.. "must be careful.. if not I might hurt myself.." or "What if this this this happens....". Then, in the end, I end up hurting myself or the thing that I'm wondering might happen ends up happening!
Just like when I was just trying to fix my cellophane tape holder.. I think to myself.. "Must be careful la.. got the blade there.. I better not cut myself.." and then I end up puncturing a hole in my hand. Sigh.. bloody brilliant...
I haven't studied. Hahhaha.. Die la.
Comments