A bit pei..
Dunno why. I woke up feeling like crap this morning. Wasn't feeling too well, emotionally and physically. Morale was very low this morning and the low morale continued on for pretty much the rest of the day. I wonder if I'm pms-ing.. you know, I'm actually hoping that I am. My hormones have seriously gone.. whack. Sigh.. I'm giving myself another week or two before I go see a doctor.
Got an annoying cough. SIgh. The cold really makes it worse. I feel really tired.. Sigh.. Don't know why. I have had more sleep over the past few days compared to previous few weeks!
Feeling a bit pei cuz some things aren't going as planned. Nevermind lah.. That doesn't really count.. because at least I get to see some ppl still. There were those sunny spots in this cruddy day of mine.
Stupid time to fall sick. Rawr.. Coming up is the performance for Malam Merdeka as well. Breathing is difficult as my throat gets irritated.
I hate having weird dreams. THey just make me think all sorts of stupid things and disillusion me. I really really hate it. SIgh. DOn't know what to do.. so lost. Gosh.
Feeling disillusioned and rather low. Rawr. PMS!!! You better be it. Else.. I don't know what!!!!
Got an annoying cough. SIgh. The cold really makes it worse. I feel really tired.. Sigh.. Don't know why. I have had more sleep over the past few days compared to previous few weeks!
Feeling a bit pei cuz some things aren't going as planned. Nevermind lah.. That doesn't really count.. because at least I get to see some ppl still. There were those sunny spots in this cruddy day of mine.
Stupid time to fall sick. Rawr.. Coming up is the performance for Malam Merdeka as well. Breathing is difficult as my throat gets irritated.
I hate having weird dreams. THey just make me think all sorts of stupid things and disillusion me. I really really hate it. SIgh. DOn't know what to do.. so lost. Gosh.
Feeling disillusioned and rather low. Rawr. PMS!!! You better be it. Else.. I don't know what!!!!
Comments