I wonder if I've changed..
Somehow, reading some blogs, I can't help but feel like I've.. either changed.. or something. Matured? I don't know. Some of them, I just find them stupid and what not now. Don't know. Maybe it was just a 'san si hang' thing.
I just wonder sometimes.. How much have I really changed? Am I still the same person that I used to be.. or am I someone different? I do now know. I don't know how to tell. I think maybe I do look different... a little. Maybe I've changed my look.
Got a haircut today. Chopped off quite a bit of my locks. My head felt so light after the haircut.. Still does actually. hahaha.
Wanted to sleep for a bit but sleep wouldn't come. So, I ended up hand-washing some clothes. I feel tired yet I know I have work to do but a bit reluctant to do. Haih.. Don't know what I'm doing also la. There goes my holidays and I haven't even had a head start on my work. What am I doing... seriously.. what am I doing?
Slacking off like that.. I know the consequences yet I'm just unmotivated. I guess that's how most of the students out there feel as well. Hehehe..
Anyway, gonna go off. Sleep la I think or just write some rubbish to finish up that dang report. *pukes blood*
I just wonder sometimes.. How much have I really changed? Am I still the same person that I used to be.. or am I someone different? I do now know. I don't know how to tell. I think maybe I do look different... a little. Maybe I've changed my look.
Got a haircut today. Chopped off quite a bit of my locks. My head felt so light after the haircut.. Still does actually. hahaha.
Wanted to sleep for a bit but sleep wouldn't come. So, I ended up hand-washing some clothes. I feel tired yet I know I have work to do but a bit reluctant to do. Haih.. Don't know what I'm doing also la. There goes my holidays and I haven't even had a head start on my work. What am I doing... seriously.. what am I doing?
Slacking off like that.. I know the consequences yet I'm just unmotivated. I guess that's how most of the students out there feel as well. Hehehe..
Anyway, gonna go off. Sleep la I think or just write some rubbish to finish up that dang report. *pukes blood*
Comments