HELOOooo car wash without too much of my labour!!! goodbye aching arms and shoulders!!!!:D
$19 Car-fe Express
- Handwash & Wax
- Rinse Wheels
- Chamois & Towel Finish
Okay whaaaatt!!!
NO need to always polish my car kua.. I guess I can do that.. At least I cut down time spent by like what? an hour? an hour and a half?
Vacuuming I can do la.. That one.. er.. once in a blue moon also lor.. At least I don't have to scrub off grime.. LOl.. Yes yes yes.. and don't have to mess with stupid leaky taps cuz the hose thing doesn't fit properlY!!! and and and.. la.. i can polish the inside of my car lor...
If not.. occasionally go for THIS package la..
$39 Car-fe New Car
- Handwash & Wax
- Rinse Wheels
- Vacuum (boot not included)
- Dash Wiped
- Windows Inside/Out
- Door Frames
- Tyres Dressed
- Chamois & Towel Finish
- Fragrance (optional)
Geez.. the tyre dressing.. actually.. I can do that too.. lol.. I have the can.. just spray only.. hehehhehe.. so easy!! hehehehhee.. but man.. you should see my car now.. it's like quite clean. hahhaha.. Hopefully it stays like that for a while.. mmmm... hahaha.. then daddy can see!!! hahahhaa..
$79 Car-fe Ultimate
HAND POLISH
As per new car, plus
- Water Wax Hand Polish
- Wheel Arches Dressed
- Bumpers & Mouldings
- Boot Vacuum
man.. now I know why they charge so much for car wash.. hehehhe..
What la.. I don't want all the other vacuuming stuff.. just want them to wash, wax, and polish.. no need all those other fancy things. heh.. Oh well, I guess that's how they make their money. okaylah. ER.. think I better ask daddy dear.. Lol.. I mean.. $20.. at least the car stays.. er.. clean.
$19 Car-fe Express
- Handwash & Wax
- Rinse Wheels
- Chamois & Towel Finish
Okay whaaaatt!!!
NO need to always polish my car kua.. I guess I can do that.. At least I cut down time spent by like what? an hour? an hour and a half?
Vacuuming I can do la.. That one.. er.. once in a blue moon also lor.. At least I don't have to scrub off grime.. LOl.. Yes yes yes.. and don't have to mess with stupid leaky taps cuz the hose thing doesn't fit properlY!!! and and and.. la.. i can polish the inside of my car lor...
If not.. occasionally go for THIS package la..
$39 Car-fe New Car
- Handwash & Wax
- Rinse Wheels
- Vacuum (boot not included)
- Dash Wiped
- Windows Inside/Out
- Door Frames
- Tyres Dressed
- Chamois & Towel Finish
- Fragrance (optional)
Geez.. the tyre dressing.. actually.. I can do that too.. lol.. I have the can.. just spray only.. hehehhehe.. so easy!! hehehehhee.. but man.. you should see my car now.. it's like quite clean. hahhaha.. Hopefully it stays like that for a while.. mmmm... hahaha.. then daddy can see!!! hahahhaa..
$79 Car-fe Ultimate
HAND POLISH
As per new car, plus
- Water Wax Hand Polish
- Wheel Arches Dressed
- Bumpers & Mouldings
- Boot Vacuum
man.. now I know why they charge so much for car wash.. hehehhe..
What la.. I don't want all the other vacuuming stuff.. just want them to wash, wax, and polish.. no need all those other fancy things. heh.. Oh well, I guess that's how they make their money. okaylah. ER.. think I better ask daddy dear.. Lol.. I mean.. $20.. at least the car stays.. er.. clean.
Comments