ABSOLUTE RELUCTANCE!

To go back to work.. *sniffles*. WAS meant to go back today... All planned before the holidays.. BUT..... oh my goodness.... err... arr... had my aunty's birthday lunch la!!! THat's why I didn't end up going.. BUT.. meant to go tomorrow.. oh no....still absolutely reluctant too.... *Sniffles* OH well.. you gotta do what you gotta do. Especially when you only have what? Err... 3 weeks to go before you HAVE to finish everything? *arrghh* *Die die shrivel die*

ANyway! I better start planning everything now... I can't remember half the things I'm meant to do.. uh oh..

Hmm.. ehehhehe... been going on a bit of an emoticon overload huh? hehehhe.. What to do...

EEEEEee... BIRTHDAY IN 4 days... Haven't sorted the cake, restaurant or anything.. *groan* okay.. make that in 2 days.. I have to sort SOMEthing out.. gah.. So lazy.. Don't feel like doing anything. Bleh.. oh well.. Small one la.. I'm just getting more anti-social these days.

Friday meet up with a couple of ppl for bubble tea. Organised by Yin. You have to be thankful for friends who take the effort to organise things that require you to crawl out of your hermit shell! Thank you very much indeed...

Okay dokey.. Time for bed.. Indeed... BACK TO WORK! lalalla..


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Comments

Popular Posts