Normality has been restored.. THat's good I suppose.
Went shopping pretty much the whole day today. Bought a pair of shorts with half of my birthday vouchers from the bf. hehehhe.. Okay.. so I dragged him around shopping the whole day.. Hmm.. I really should write that verse down to remind myself more. -.-"
Well, back to work tomorrow. Thing to look forward to: 2 weeks of this and I'm out of this joint... for about a month.. WOOHOOO..
THings to be thankful for: I'm almost at the END of my studentship. Unlike Lucy who's kinda stuck with hers.. I at least have things to write about.
Hmmm.. Thinking that I should do honours this year. Well, I would do it. For the "honours" and all. Just afraid of how difficult it would be I suppose. So, there's a Latin saying that my bf is quoting to me now:
" It is not because things are difficult that we do not try, but because we do not try things are difficult. "
mmmm.. I guess so. I just should face it. I mean, honestly? I think I probably would be able to get through it. Look at last semester. It was tough. I managed to get through it. Of course with mounds of help and support from the people around me (and God). Which, I am VERY thankful for. Therefore, I shall just forge on I suppose. Giving myself another year before I have to face the music of my career(hmm. this sounds like procrastination to me!)
Oh well. bed time. Night night everyone!
Went shopping pretty much the whole day today. Bought a pair of shorts with half of my birthday vouchers from the bf. hehehhe.. Okay.. so I dragged him around shopping the whole day.. Hmm.. I really should write that verse down to remind myself more. -.-"
Well, back to work tomorrow. Thing to look forward to: 2 weeks of this and I'm out of this joint... for about a month.. WOOHOOO..
THings to be thankful for: I'm almost at the END of my studentship. Unlike Lucy who's kinda stuck with hers.. I at least have things to write about.
Hmmm.. Thinking that I should do honours this year. Well, I would do it. For the "honours" and all. Just afraid of how difficult it would be I suppose. So, there's a Latin saying that my bf is quoting to me now:
" It is not because things are difficult that we do not try, but because we do not try things are difficult. "
mmmm.. I guess so. I just should face it. I mean, honestly? I think I probably would be able to get through it. Look at last semester. It was tough. I managed to get through it. Of course with mounds of help and support from the people around me (and God). Which, I am VERY thankful for. Therefore, I shall just forge on I suppose. Giving myself another year before I have to face the music of my career(hmm. this sounds like procrastination to me!)
Oh well. bed time. Night night everyone!
Comments