So the 2 posts I blogged didn't turn up. Which kind of really annoys me. I can't really remember what I wrote either. All I know was, one of the blogs was about how I do not like resolutions.
Unlike my other peers, I have not really written a reflection of 2006. I don't know.. Couldn't really be bothered. I guess you could call that laziness.. Might also be due to me being busy lately. Whatever is.. I will not bother writing one.
I notice, the more I wait.. the more my enthusiasm tends to go and perform a harakiri. Heh.. NO kidding. Why? BEcuase the more time I have to think. THe more pessimistic I become. Not to mention... lazy. Everything ends up feeling like it's impossible. I do not like waiting around. When I'm raring to go.. you ought to catch me in that moment. Or else, you're gonna find it a little more than difficult to get me rolling again. Mmm..
OH well.. apparently the fire that happened at uni on the eve of Christmas was actually my lab's ceiling on fire.. It's not so bad.. THe ceiling's black. SPrinklers put the fire out I believe. hmmm.. my bench wasn't too bad.. But lucy and pei san's benches were the worst affected as the fire was directly above them. THe ceiling's covered with black rubbish bags now. No idea if it's safe to work in there or not. SIgh.. let's hope this doesn't put a dent in my work plans. So, I decided to take today off and give myself a 3 day weekend. NOt like I can do anything anyway. Oh wells.. I better be off now. later gators.
Unlike my other peers, I have not really written a reflection of 2006. I don't know.. Couldn't really be bothered. I guess you could call that laziness.. Might also be due to me being busy lately. Whatever is.. I will not bother writing one.
I notice, the more I wait.. the more my enthusiasm tends to go and perform a harakiri. Heh.. NO kidding. Why? BEcuase the more time I have to think. THe more pessimistic I become. Not to mention... lazy. Everything ends up feeling like it's impossible. I do not like waiting around. When I'm raring to go.. you ought to catch me in that moment. Or else, you're gonna find it a little more than difficult to get me rolling again. Mmm..
OH well.. apparently the fire that happened at uni on the eve of Christmas was actually my lab's ceiling on fire.. It's not so bad.. THe ceiling's black. SPrinklers put the fire out I believe. hmmm.. my bench wasn't too bad.. But lucy and pei san's benches were the worst affected as the fire was directly above them. THe ceiling's covered with black rubbish bags now. No idea if it's safe to work in there or not. SIgh.. let's hope this doesn't put a dent in my work plans. So, I decided to take today off and give myself a 3 day weekend. NOt like I can do anything anyway. Oh wells.. I better be off now. later gators.
Comments