Okaley dokes.. part of me really wants to screw the whole "resolution" thing..
I recall the one time I started a new year in high school.. Either form 4 or 5..maybe even form 3.. aar... it was sometime in high school. My teacher told my class to write about our new year's resolution.. of which.. I don't really believe in... First, she asked the class what our resolutions were.. I gladly proclaimed that I had none.. and she insisted that EVERYONE should have or at least would at least have one... -.-"..
I should go look to see if I have my old book and see what I actually wrote... I think just to be sarcastic I ended up writing like a whole list of "resolutions" which were absolutely stupid.. OH well.. lalallaa.. THis post is pointless... OH well.. pointless posts.. lalala.
I recall the one time I started a new year in high school.. Either form 4 or 5..maybe even form 3.. aar... it was sometime in high school. My teacher told my class to write about our new year's resolution.. of which.. I don't really believe in... First, she asked the class what our resolutions were.. I gladly proclaimed that I had none.. and she insisted that EVERYONE should have or at least would at least have one... -.-"..
I should go look to see if I have my old book and see what I actually wrote... I think just to be sarcastic I ended up writing like a whole list of "resolutions" which were absolutely stupid.. OH well.. lalallaa.. THis post is pointless... OH well.. pointless posts.. lalala.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
Comments