I have had my first experience with a chiropractor... Shizzles... it blimming HURTS!!!!
It wasn't the nice rather easing and relaxing massage which I had envisioned. No, it was PAINFUL. Groan.. I've been pulled, prodded at, twisted, kricked and cracked and had part of my bum exposed(hah! stretch marks galore!)!!!!
Ow... this better be worth the PAIN.
On another note, I believe the first of my sinus attacks have arrived. A rather mild one I think.. Maybe it's just got to do with me not getting enough sleep. *yawn*. It's yet again another one of those lazy days in which I feel half awake and blur all day long with a rather sensitive nose and quite an irritated throat..
I still feel like nasi lemak(shizzles.. the store that I used to frequent doesn't seem to be there any longer!!! Noooooeesss!), ice kacang(justin better bring me!), and asam laksa.. Oh.. hahhaha.. so healthy.
I've had my first bowl of Pan mee today. Surprisingly, I shared the bowl of noodles with my mum and after eating I felt SO full. Also had a slice of banana cake la. Still, I get full so easily these days. Hmm.. Okay.. I'm going to have my portugese egg tart now.. wheeee...
It wasn't the nice rather easing and relaxing massage which I had envisioned. No, it was PAINFUL. Groan.. I've been pulled, prodded at, twisted, kricked and cracked and had part of my bum exposed(hah! stretch marks galore!)!!!!
Ow... this better be worth the PAIN.
On another note, I believe the first of my sinus attacks have arrived. A rather mild one I think.. Maybe it's just got to do with me not getting enough sleep. *yawn*. It's yet again another one of those lazy days in which I feel half awake and blur all day long with a rather sensitive nose and quite an irritated throat..
I still feel like nasi lemak(shizzles.. the store that I used to frequent doesn't seem to be there any longer!!! Noooooeesss!), ice kacang(justin better bring me!), and asam laksa.. Oh.. hahhaha.. so healthy.
I've had my first bowl of Pan mee today. Surprisingly, I shared the bowl of noodles with my mum and after eating I felt SO full. Also had a slice of banana cake la. Still, I get full so easily these days. Hmm.. Okay.. I'm going to have my portugese egg tart now.. wheeee...
Comments