Photoblog:

Coromandel

THe house where we stayed:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my bedroom

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
parent's room.. with the funny sink in the middle of nowhere.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hot water beach.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

some really expensive houses with their own wharfs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the clams my dad and I picked from the hot water beach.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yep.. we ate them.. and i'm still fine.. so far so good. lol

Cathedral's cove.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the bird was really pretty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
no.. that's not cathedral's cove.. it just looks really pretty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
omgoodness.. i look so stupid.-.-"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
there we go.. cathedral's cove!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
inside

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the other side..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
oh shoots.. water coming right up!! cannot walk back.. ><"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
strong currents eroding sand.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
spot the bumblebee


Gemstone Bay.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Mercure Puka Park.. for dinner..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like the toilet lights can?? THat's why need to take picture mar!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
at the house.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the house from outside

Thames

Dropped by THames on the way home for lunch.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The little township of THames...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hauraki gulf? well.. that's what I was told.
================@===================

My sister's b'day.

The next 3 photos are scenes you don't see everyday...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kids loving their veggies...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

==============@================

My aunt's b'day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bollywood has arrived in NZ.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My turn.. Okay.. Don't let the happy face fool you. I was trying realllllyyy hard not to fall into a bush that was rather.. popular with the bees.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
enjoying some vino.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
spot the horse?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
what the????

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
DAISY THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!

=======================@=====================

Muriwai


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Darren poser.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
caught henry in action.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mummy's hat and me... ehehhe.. and bf with a cap that's a tad too small for him.. well, what to do... my head's smaller than his mar!


OKay.. so I would annotate it more.. if I were not in such a bad mood. I'm tired.. and the stupid thing gave me so much problems.. and I"m stupid as well.. so there.. I'm tired, stupid and irritated and I've already broken one of my major resolutions, that is, to not curse. HAH..

See.. that's why I think resolutions are pointless and stupid. Bleah...

I'm turning into an old crusty hag.

====@====

post-edit: bwahahaha. there.. i edited it!

Comments

Popular Posts