Perversity and oddness of dreams.
so weird dreams. My sister says that because it was so muggy that she had weird
dreams.
Anyway, what do I remember from my dream?
First off.. I remember I was in a car.. driving along what I think was Federal
highway and was close to the turn off to the suburb I live in. The second turn
off by the way(there used to be a KFC there). Anyway, instead of the train
tracks running parallel to the motorway(as in real life), there was the Klang
river instead.. which was too clean and had a rocky bed. O.o... The water was
quite clear...but I remember thinking to myself that the river was actually
polluted even though it looked so clean. Well, I guess in a way the river was
polluted... but it was polluted with big big machinery... I think there were
some works being done there.
Anyway, then I remember having to drop some girl off at her house. The
guy(driving, who was my friend i think) didn't really wait for her to get into
her house because he was like "she'll be fine... she was ironing her clothes
yesterday." How's that connected? Well, because I had an image of her ironing
her clothes outside her house. Like it was normal for her or something due to
the design of her house or something. I think I wanted to ask him(the driver)
why she did her ironing outside her house instead of inside. It looked a bit
like a shop house that she was living in. I know that there was a five foot way
and it was raised as well.. I remember walking through someone's house after
that. Taking a key, saying hi to someone's mum and going out through the back
door..
In another part of my dream, I dreamt that my family(well, I remember only my
parents but not really anyone else from my family) and I were somehow staying
over or living with my bf and his family. I was in a room with my bf then his
mum came knocking quite angrily on the door. I remember it was about 11
something at night. She was angry at him for he'd been going back late
lately(which is..er.. true in real life.. hehe). She scolded him or somethign
then told him to do something(can't remember what.. probably leave my room or
something. mmmm.. can't remember much from here then.
Then there was the part which looked as if I was back on Parnell rd. I was
waiting for some of the members of the new UMSA comm to come and meet me to ask
a juice bar if they still wanted to continue sponsoring us for this fiscal
year. So I was waiting.. then someone comes and get me.. Then we go to the
juice bar, talk to some guy, ask for the manager.. He opens a door near the
counter which opens to like a computer room or something. Then this guy comes
out. A white guy(confirm it was NZ). Then we all go out into the like..
restaurant area(oh yeah.. It was a juice bar but it was BIG and had a lot of
benches/tables). Then suddenly when I turn around my classmate William was
there! And that white guy who's talking to us.. I think he was like a Food
science graduate or something. Nick was there as well.. Can't remember who else
but I think Nick was saying that he wanted to apply for work... well, he was
looking for a job and I was kind of going "why's everyone looking for a
job???"... Hmmm
Then.. that's all for now.
Well, i can think of some explanation for some parts of the dream I suppose. The
food science friends.. maybe because at dinner last night I mentioned how there
were so few men in Food science and i was mentioning their names. Then the bf
part.. he has been going home late.. but I don't know why I was staying with
him. for the sponsorship.. i was texting the vice-prez about something related
to UMSA.. nothing to do with sponsorship though...-.-" Er.. .ar.. nv.. I should
be doing my work.
Comments