Gosh golly..
I really should be at my desk doing work.. but I'm not. Mmmm.. maybe I should just work in here(in the lab)... Or maybe not. i probably will end up not doing much. I have a meeting with my head of department soon at 9.30 to discuss about the honours program. I'm going to seal my fate with this thing soon. I don't know.
Last night, I was full of faith that I could do this as I know that I will have the support of many ppl. Some ppl in particular especially. THat did give me a bit of a boost in my morale and courage. Then I kind of lost it. Within an hour. Groan-.-"
Some mornings, I wake up feeling like the weight of the world is on my shoulders dreading everything that's coming my way. THen, there are those mornings where I wake up with full of zest and semangat(the english word slips my mind -.-"). More often than not, that rather quickly fizzles out sometimes. At the moment, I don't see a point in anything I do. THere is no purpose. Maybe that's what drives me. A sense of purpose. Something to propel me forward.
No matter. I believe(or I think I SHOULD) that it is up to the person to choose how they face life. I can't say that I"m making all the right decisions at the moment.
Got to cheer up! get my groove back! Mmm hmmm..
Anyway.. I better go back to my desk now. One more week. Only one more week
New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.
Comments