I'm so lucky.. lucky lucky lucky
I admire a classmate of mine. SHe always seems so lighthearted and cheerful. Little do I know about her life. She told me something today.. and I feel ashamed. Yet, I'm still so stubborn and refuse to look at life on the lighter side of things.
My friend really wants to study honours, but there are so many sacrifices that need to be made in order for her to do that. Whereas, here I am.. presented the opportunity hanging there in front of my face... and I'm whining about it. I'm such a brat honestly that it's so shocking.
I like it the way people help me see things in a lighter manner. funny too. I have interesting people in my life who make me laugh.So, this is what Chris responded to me saying that I'm researching carrots.
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
wat u spend all ur time shredding carrot or somethin?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
no
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
cutting them into cubes
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
drying them
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
looking at them under microscopes
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
wat???
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
hahaha seriuoslly wats the point?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i don't know
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
that's why i'm so *insert crying emoticon*
.
.
.
.
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
i duno culd be worse i gues.....you culd be studyin onions???
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
then u'd realli be cryin...
LOl..
I'm lucky.. I really am.
My friend really wants to study honours, but there are so many sacrifices that need to be made in order for her to do that. Whereas, here I am.. presented the opportunity hanging there in front of my face... and I'm whining about it. I'm such a brat honestly that it's so shocking.
I like it the way people help me see things in a lighter manner. funny too. I have interesting people in my life who make me laugh.So, this is what Chris responded to me saying that I'm researching carrots.
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
wat u spend all ur time shredding carrot or somethin?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
no
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
cutting them into cubes
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
drying them
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
looking at them under microscopes
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
wat???
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
hahaha seriuoslly wats the point?
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i don't know
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
that's why i'm so *insert crying emoticon*
.
.
.
.
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
i duno culd be worse i gues.....you culd be studyin onions???
tempest - www.xanga.com/fr0st_guy says:
then u'd realli be cryin...
LOl..
I'm lucky.. I really am.
Comments