Oh goodness.. Somehow.. this time around, I really feel the jet lag.
Yes.. greetings from the land of horrific as*h*le drivers and good food. The crazy bunny has landed (well... 2 days ago actually).
Anyway, I've managed to execute a well planned plan thanks to help from Meng Lee. I managed to surprise quite a few ppl. Hehhehe.. It was exciting.
I'm currently feeling a little tired. I think I'm still jet lagged. Sigh. I don't seem to be faring too well. Anyway, I've already straightened my hair. Yep.. sat there for another good 5 hours. Yeowch. my bum..
My wireless is pms-ing.. as usual so I'm stuck in my living room sitting on a foot stool while typing at my computer that's on the coffee table. Righto.
I'm really happy to be home. I truly feel happy. I just wish I don't have to go back to NZ.. well, yeah.. cuz I don't want to go back for uni. I do not miss it at all.
TOday, at the hairdresser's, I read an article that was VERY good. One of the best articles I've read in a while. I have much to tell you. Including a rather disastrously hilarious trip back to Malaysia. Well, will be writing it in the next post. Anyway, here's something I wrote on the night I arrived.
28th Jan 2007- approx 1.45am.
I would love to blog before I forget these things.
I am currently in Malaysia. Lo and behold. Yes, I am back in Malaysia for about a month plus. It's surreal... probably because I'm tired as well..
After the last 24 hours, it's safe to say that...
- as the years pass, I'm getting more disorganised when it comes to travelling
- I'm still the calamity Jane that I was seeing how klutzy I can be..
- I am honestly.. still.. VERY... blonde.
- Surprises make me feel happy and alive
- I love being excited about things. It makes me feel alive..
I will elaborate later as it's what? 6.39am in NZ.. My eyebags look horrifying.. and my eyes are starting to redden.. o.O
Yes.. greetings from the land of horrific as*h*le drivers and good food. The crazy bunny has landed (well... 2 days ago actually).
Anyway, I've managed to execute a well planned plan thanks to help from Meng Lee. I managed to surprise quite a few ppl. Hehhehe.. It was exciting.
I'm currently feeling a little tired. I think I'm still jet lagged. Sigh. I don't seem to be faring too well. Anyway, I've already straightened my hair. Yep.. sat there for another good 5 hours. Yeowch. my bum..
My wireless is pms-ing.. as usual so I'm stuck in my living room sitting on a foot stool while typing at my computer that's on the coffee table. Righto.
I'm really happy to be home. I truly feel happy. I just wish I don't have to go back to NZ.. well, yeah.. cuz I don't want to go back for uni. I do not miss it at all.
TOday, at the hairdresser's, I read an article that was VERY good. One of the best articles I've read in a while. I have much to tell you. Including a rather disastrously hilarious trip back to Malaysia. Well, will be writing it in the next post. Anyway, here's something I wrote on the night I arrived.
28th Jan 2007- approx 1.45am.
I would love to blog before I forget these things.
I am currently in Malaysia. Lo and behold. Yes, I am back in Malaysia for about a month plus. It's surreal... probably because I'm tired as well..
After the last 24 hours, it's safe to say that...
- as the years pass, I'm getting more disorganised when it comes to travelling
- I'm still the calamity Jane that I was seeing how klutzy I can be..
- I am honestly.. still.. VERY... blonde.
- Surprises make me feel happy and alive
- I love being excited about things. It makes me feel alive..
I will elaborate later as it's what? 6.39am in NZ.. My eyebags look horrifying.. and my eyes are starting to redden.. o.O
Comments