Ball was on Sunday.

It was a Ball(pun intended). No, seriously.. it was a Ball.

It was good.. but I don't know whether I am biased or what, it felt a bit draggy and boring at times. The skit was good.. but too many dances. GOod effort nonetheless, but just a bit too long..

Food quality was good even though the hot food selection was small.. still.. i want more lamb.. mm.. and mussels.. wahhaha.. they sure know how to get me going.. *yummers*

Quite a variety of cakes as well. I wanted more cake.. but was contemplating and contemplating.. then the skit started.. dang.. but well, good in a way because that meant not over-eating. Hehehe.. though I was a pig and eat up Mei Fang's cake.. wahhaha.. sorry laling.. I glutton :(.. i want more cake..

i have been craving lots and lots and lots of sweet stuff lately. I think I go through food cravings. At one time, it was soup.. Now it's sweet stuff.. mm..

Okay.. just had a hot choccie.. yummers.

Oh crap.. so much for doign work. @*!(&(!!

Comments

Popular Posts