Oh.. just to clarify things..
MRI wasn't for me... MRI was for my loaf of bread ^.^
What a good way to waste resources eh? hehehheheh.
Nah.. it's ALL in the name of.. *cough* RESEARCH..
Bloody research..
I had asam laksa today.. Groan.. think my tummy has the after-effects of chilli.. IBS taking centre stage. Haiyoh.. got that bloated feeling. Yuck.. But man.. I can't NOT have that kind of yummy food *salivates*.
It's Saturday again!!! Wheee.. So happy.. weekend.. Wait la.. wait for Sunday to come.. then I will cry..
MRI wasn't for me... MRI was for my loaf of bread ^.^
What a good way to waste resources eh? hehehheheh.
Nah.. it's ALL in the name of.. *cough* RESEARCH..
Bloody research..
I had asam laksa today.. Groan.. think my tummy has the after-effects of chilli.. IBS taking centre stage. Haiyoh.. got that bloated feeling. Yuck.. But man.. I can't NOT have that kind of yummy food *salivates*.
It's Saturday again!!! Wheee.. So happy.. weekend.. Wait la.. wait for Sunday to come.. then I will cry..
Comments