World's Biggest Ripoff Exposed! - video powered by Metacafe
Interesting..
Although, I have to point out some things. In the end, they suggest reusing old smaller bottles to contain the cheaper solution. I have to point out that in doing this, one has to be extra careful to re-sterilise the smaller bottles also with the tip, one has to ensure that it is clean and try to avoid touching it. After all, reusing dirty bottles is not going to do much good for you if your chances of eye infection are increased.
I for one, only use these re-wetting solutions on an occasional basis. Therefore, I use these disposable ones that I throw out after opening. The longest I keep them for is the day. They are sort of more expensive. However, after weighing out the cost, considering that the bigger bottles have to be disposed of usually within a month, these smaller disposable ones are more economical and last longer.
There we go, something interesting for you.
Comments