What frightens me is the thought that in the final days before crunch time, I will be alone and without the people I usually turn to for support. The defining moment of stress.
Alone.
Being alone isn't all that bad is it? Pushes me to stand on my own two feet, right...
What is even more worrying is my enthusiasm for looking for excuses to avoid uni. To have the opportunity to stay home so that I won't have to do anything. You see, the old Christine would've pushed on, I believe. Well, obviously, the old me would still have had the many thoughts of not going ahead as planned but would not have acted on it... but today, I very nearly did otherwise and I had set my mind to avoiding. In the end, it was kind of ruined as I received an email which determined which path I eventually took. However, maybe, the path of avoidance was one that was reasonable and not entirely illogical. Still, I actually broached the subject with not only my peers but with my lecturer in fact. Hah... well, everything happens for a reason.
Now, to decide if I will continue with labwork tomorrow or not. So many reasons to say yes but at the same time... I am tired.. and most every lab I involve myself in has some form of mishap or what not.
This time, I have just made another record. 4 blown switches and one short-circuited broken brand new toaster... one wonders how I manage this.
Now, to face the music of my actions. I feel so discouraged. *sigh*
STill DESPERATELY SEEKING btw...
Alone.
Being alone isn't all that bad is it? Pushes me to stand on my own two feet, right...
What is even more worrying is my enthusiasm for looking for excuses to avoid uni. To have the opportunity to stay home so that I won't have to do anything. You see, the old Christine would've pushed on, I believe. Well, obviously, the old me would still have had the many thoughts of not going ahead as planned but would not have acted on it... but today, I very nearly did otherwise and I had set my mind to avoiding. In the end, it was kind of ruined as I received an email which determined which path I eventually took. However, maybe, the path of avoidance was one that was reasonable and not entirely illogical. Still, I actually broached the subject with not only my peers but with my lecturer in fact. Hah... well, everything happens for a reason.
Now, to decide if I will continue with labwork tomorrow or not. So many reasons to say yes but at the same time... I am tired.. and most every lab I involve myself in has some form of mishap or what not.
This time, I have just made another record. 4 blown switches and one short-circuited broken brand new toaster... one wonders how I manage this.
Now, to face the music of my actions. I feel so discouraged. *sigh*
STill DESPERATELY SEEKING btw...
Comments