Salada crackers..

Salada crackers, motel rooms..

Salada crackers, motel rooms and the first times and first experiences of NZ.

Memories... all but memories.

Emptiness.. Hollow feelings.

I feel like I have nothing to live for.

Don't even try to justify what I have to live for.

In all honesty, what have I done in this world?

What can I do..

Most importantly, what is it that I would like to do for this world?

It's not what I can do for this world. It's anything. I can do anything.

But, it's what I would like to do for this world.

I feel nothing. I feel nothing, no aspirations, no dreams. Frankly, I don't know what I can do for this world. I don't feel my worth.

This is something I have to think about myself I suppose. No cues from anyone else. No leads, no help.

This is me time.

So, no. Don't ask me what's wrong. I will come to you if I do feel like talking about it. I just don't know what's the point.

Comments

Popular Posts